Grandparents hate me

Ban or permaban?

• Ban OP

• Permaban OP

Results are only viewable after voting.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
So, my grandparents hate me. Whenever my dad takes me to visit them they throw rocks at me when he leaves the room. I ask them why but they never tell me. They just call me 'white devil.'

I asked my dad why they hate me and he said it's because I'm half white. You see, they are Korean, and they always thought he would marry a nice Korean girl. That may be part of it, but I think it is something more than that.

You see, my mother didn't even know she was pregnant with me. She went to the doctor complaining of stomach pains, and of course, logically, the doctor assumed it was stomach cancer. After bombarding my mother (and me!) with radiation for a few months, there was no sign of any cancer. They did a final scan and found me (6 months along!) and informed my mother that she was pregnant. Boy, was she surprised! Well, I was born healthy so they assumed no harm, no foul.

About a year later, I started growing a third arm, and I think that this is why my grandparents hate me so much. They think I am an abomination because of my deformity. I try to show them that it is an evolutionary advantage, that I can type with two hands and use a mouse with the third, but it doesn't matter. They don't listen.

So what do you think ATOT? Do you think they hate me because I'm half white? Or because of my radiation induced 3rd arm?

Last edited:

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
None of the above. They hate you because of your "afro-Pig" avatar.

Everyone knows this.

dougp

Diamond Member
May 3, 2002
haters.jpg

gorcorps

aka Brandon
Jul 18, 2004
At least this one had some originality to it. Evolutionary advantage... lulz

8/10

skace

Lifer
Jan 23, 2001
Nice job Dank, parodies used to be a damn art form around here, but these days they are pretty lack luster, this one is not so bad.

Phoenix86

Lifer
May 21, 2003
7/10 Decent job.

But I'm going to have to recommend banning you anyways. You're just encouraging the other fails. :p

JS80

Lifer
Oct 24, 2005
<3

now if someone could do the baby mama...

and the grandparents...my worthress son impregnate white gurl and he tell us nao. babby rook rike deform.

Last edited: