• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Question GPU Horrible Performance After Using DDU

yoretogu

Aug 17, 2021
So, I just got a 3080, have a 2080. I use DDU before I installed the 3080. I get horrible issues using both 471.68 & 471.41. I used DDU both times. I was going to send the GPU back, when I put my 2080 back and I have the same thing happen, just lower frames anyway of course, but I did the same thing and used DDU in safe mode (for both cards) and I get horrible stuttering and micro-stuttering & I have no idea why?!? It happens in all games, however the older the game, the better it runs, but even BF4 has issues running. I've tried Warzone, BF1, Hellblade, Borderlands 3. It affects all of them and I have no idea why. I changed nothing else. The only other thing I did was move my HDDs and SSD's around because of the size of the card and reattached them with different SATA cables. They're the same cables, just different order, but that doesn't matter. Windows sees everything just fine.

Does anyone have an idea as to what might be wrong? Thanks in advance.

aigomorla

Cases and Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
did you get a fps drop?
how big is the drop?

ASK THE COMMUNITY