gov.sarah@yahoo.com WTF gov.sarah@yahoo.com WTF *I know you will delete this.. but.. WTF

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
What have you got against people who are 12. McTraitor just appointed the equivalent of a 2 year old to be his running mate to lock in the nut case vote and to replace him since he's close to the grave. You should be thankful some of us are 12. But then nobody expects the brain dead to comprehend much of foam at the mouth when some traitorous asshole nominates a Bimbo to Nowhere just so he can win.

QED

Diamond Member
Dec 16, 2005
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
What have you got against people who are 12. McTraitor just appointed the equivalent of a 2 year old to be his running mate to lock in the nut case vote and to replace him since he's close to the grave. You should be thankful some of us are 12. But then nobody expects the brain dead to comprehend much of foam at the mouth when some traitorous asshole nominates a Bimbo to Nowhere just so he can win.

No!!! Poor Moonbeam... another victim of the Palin-hating Rabies syndrome.

:(

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: Zenmervolt

To paraphrase Heinlein, "never ascribe to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity".

You would be amazed how often my co-workers send files or other communications through non-work E-mail addresses. Most people do this as a means of working more easily from home because they can't be bothered to set up the VPN software correctly.

ZV

no sh!t. those of us out here in the real world have experienced first hand the fact that many many people use freemail or personal accounts for their business email. that's how my boss and his secretary communicate, despite the fact that i had him buy a domain for 10 years. yes, the domain uses gmail for it's email service (it's free, it's reliable, and it's easy to use), but at least it looks professional. much better than @peoplepc.com or @yahoo.com

heyheybooboo

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2007
Originally posted by: ElFenix

To paraphrase Heinlein, "never ascribe to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity".

You would be amazed how often my co-workers send files or other communications through non-work E-mail addresses. Most people do this as a means of working more easily from home because they can't be bothered to set up the VPN software correctly.

ZV

no sh!t. those of us out here in the real world have experienced first hand the fact that many many people use freemail or personal accounts for their business email. that's how my boss and his secretary communicate, despite the fact that i had him buy a domain for 10 years. yes, the domain uses gmail for it's email service (it's free, it's reliable, and it's easy to use), but at least it looks professional. much better than @peoplepc.com or @yahoo.com

private business != public business

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
She uses a free email service that easily accessible to her constituents and you're complaining? Unbelieveable.

QED

Diamond Member
Dec 16, 2005
Quick--- someone contact Senator Obama and find out how many e-mail accounts he has ever used! Also find out if he ever sent a business e-mail from one of his personal accounts, because that would be shocking, SHOCKING!

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
Originally posted by: QED
Originally posted by: Moonbeam

No!!! Poor Moonbeam... another victim of the Palin-hating Rabies syndrome.

:(

what's the difference between normal Moonbeam and Moonbeam driven insane by rabies?

lipstick.

Zenmervolt

Elite member
Oct 22, 2000
Originally posted by: heyheybooboo
Originally posted by: ElFenix

ZV

private business != public business

Hence explaining it by "stupidity".

It's much more likely that this was a case of stupidity on Palin's part (her track record certainly indicates plenty of precedent) rather than actual malice.

ZV

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
We need to slander Palin more, because Obama keeps dropping in the polls the more you avoid anything remotely serious.

heyheybooboo

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2007
Originally posted by: CPA
She uses a free email service that easily accessible to her constituents and you're complaining? Unbelieveable.

using that email service to circumvent good government sunshine rules is against the law

Yes. I'm complaining.

So your implication is that it is alright for an indvidual in government to conduct public business in private and withhold information from the public concerning their public duties.

OneOfTheseDays

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2000
The simple fact that people want to vote this woman into the 2nd highest position in our nation shows the complete lunacy of half the nation. Voting this woman into office who is so clearly under qualified for the job is a mistake of monumental proportions. You would think the nation learned something about electing leaders with no qualifications into office (i.e. the last 8 years), but apparently half of the nation just doesn't care. They just don't care that Bush ran this country into the ground and they will happily vote for 8 more years of it simply because they like the Hockey Mom.

It's baffling. This is the reason why Democrats don't win elections, they simply cannot grasp the simple minds of people like this.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Originally posted by: QED
Quick--- someone contact Senator Obama and find out how many e-mail accounts he has ever used! Also find out if he ever sent a business e-mail from one of his personal accounts, because that would be shocking, SHOCKING!

The story isn't talking about inadvertant or occasional use of non-government email accounts. It is talking about the deliberate avoidance of government email, which is against the law for obvious good governance reasons.

QED

Diamond Member
Dec 16, 2005
Originally posted by: OneOfTheseDays
The simple fact that people want to vote this woman into the 2nd highest position in our nation shows the complete lunacy of half the nation. Voting this woman into office who is so clearly under qualified for the job is a mistake of monumental proportions. You would think the nation learned something about electing leaders with no qualifications into office (i.e. the last 8 years), but apparently half of the nation just doesn't care. They just don't care that Bush ran this country into the ground and they will happily vote for 8 more years of it simply because they like the Hockey Mom.

It's baffling. This is the reason why Democrats don't win elections, they simply cannot grasp the simple minds of people like this.

You mean you're baffled when 39% of people polled think Palin is actually MORE qualified to be President than Obama, experience-wise? Or do you simply mean "out-of-touch"?

:)

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
Originally posted by: Corbett
The thread title and the OP are pathetic. If you are going to call Palin out on using a Yahoo email address, at least do it in a manner that seems to be expressed by an adult and not some script kiddie.

Agreed the thread should be locked since the OP has not included a link to whatever his point is.