Gotta find this Mastercard Ad... it made me cry!

simms

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2001
I have to find this ad. I just saw it on TV as I was packing because I'm leaving for university tommorow.. and it made me sad..

swimming lessons - $60
hockey lessons - $340
driving lessons - $230
learning to let go (and then there was a guy going off to university with his parents in the car...) - ...
learning to let go ...
learning to let go... - priceless
(the words were repeated 3 times because the parents couldn't let go.. haha...)

And I was like.. that's so me.. but I can't go yet.. anyone have this feeling? :( It's a fairly new commerical so do you think MC has it on their site? I checked it but it doesn't have any ads on it.

--Simon

HappyPuppy

Lifer
Apr 5, 2001
By all that is holy in heaven, I wish my son would go off to college! I would do almost anything to get him out of the house.:|

I wouldn't mind if he came home for Christmas and Easter, but please, get him out of the house!!!:p

Danman

Lifer
Nov 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Ameesh
do you have ovaries?

LOL!

Heh, yea I moved out a week ago to go to college.....it's been really different and my parents really miss me especially my Mom. Meh, I don't know what to say. Just no more home cooked meals. :( :p

Ameesh

Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Originally posted by: cashman
do you have ovaries?

LOL!

Heh, yea I moved out a week ago to go to college.....it's been really different and my parents really miss me especially my Mom. Meh, I don't know what to say. Just no more home cooked meals. :( :p

yeah but you dont cry when you see some commercial for a credit card

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
do you have ovaries?

LOL!

Speak for yourself, Mr. Stalone.

Ameesh

Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Originally posted by: Orsorum
do you have ovaries?

LOL!

Speak for yourself, Mr. Stalone.

hahah youre a womyn

flxnimprtmscl

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2003
I'd stop searching for the comercial and start searching for some testosterone injections. Or you balls :p Whichever you think will be easier to find.

gopunk

Lifer
Jul 7, 2001
i cried a few weeks ago when i watched this nature documentary and this momma chimp kissed her dead baby chimp one last goodbye :(

Silex

Golden Member
Nov 24, 2001
Originally posted by: flxnimprtmscl
I'd stop searching for the comercial and start searching for some testosterone injections. Or you balls :p Whichever you think will be easier to find.
HAAHAHA!! Balls are easier, at least for me they are. I know where geographically where they are located.

PoPPeR

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2002
a lot of my friends would probably cry. You know, the first and only movie i've ever cried while watching was "The 6th Man". Yes... that comedy about the basketball player that dies. I mean, i've seen so many "chick flicks" where my friends or sisters cry and it doesn't do it for me... it takes a cocky black basketball player dying while doing a showoff dunk to get my tears flowing. Hah... bleh

Jan 31, 2002
Someone capture this. I want to see what all you pussies are bawling over.

The only time a man has the right to cry is if a heroic dog dies, they have to kill their brother because the mob boss said so, or Angelina Jolie is in your room and she's taking her bra off.

- M4H

MrColin

Platinum Member
May 21, 2003
How about this one:
swimming lessons - $60
hockey lessons - $340
driving lessons - $230
getting a visit from a state trooper at 4am to learn that your kid died in a wreck on the highway and having to keep your sh!t together to arrange a funeral $7000
a bottle of cheap whiskey and a fistfull of valium $50
learning that there's no afterlife . . . priceless.