Got my AMD me T-shirt

Soulkeeper

Diamond Member
Nov 23, 2001
yeah it was free
i just feeled out a form on some site (can't remember where now)
i think it was a raffle type thing i dunno
i'll look for the site

Soulkeeper

Diamond Member
Nov 23, 2001
dangit i can't find it anywhere
all i know is a filled out a form on some site that i was led to after clicking an "AMD me" banner or something
the people that sent it to me were CNET Networks
i know tomshardware is giving away a few of the shirts too but you gotta write a paper to get it from him
ohh well
also check this out
AMD extreme performance tour 2
they are starting the tour in my city next week and eventually going around the US
they are giving away free processors and cash and having lots of cool stuff going on
i'll prob wear my new shirt there hahaha
sounds like fun

Wingznut

Elite Member
Dec 28, 1999
Originally posted by: pillage2001
Originally posted by: Wingznut
Should I order one? (Hmmm... What would I do with it? ;) )

Wear it to work. :D
Ummmm.... yeeaaaaaahh... (he says, in his best Office Space manager impersonation).

I kind of like my job, though. :)

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001

Ummmm.... yeeaaaaaahh... (he says, in his best Office Space manager impersonation).

LMAO, that would be like the Pepsi guy drinking Coke or the Budwieser guy drinking Coors, it's a Bozo nono! ;)

PhoenixOfWater

Golden Member
Jul 8, 2002

you could always work for AMD after a move like that :)

Soulkeeper

Diamond Member
Nov 23, 2001
AMD should just package one of these shirts with each retail T-bred from here on out
that would be a great way to spread the word and advertise
people like shirts and a lot of them don't even care what's on them and wear them anyways
it's always good to have a guru wear one tho so if someone asks what they are they could give a good argument
so if even half the people that brought a retail cpu wore the shirt AMD would be doin pretty good with the word spreading

PhoenixOfWater

Golden Member
Jul 8, 2002
yeah its a good way to the word spread and its FREE too....I have so many computer shirts.. Linux, Microsoft, Windows, Networking, Gamming and now a AMD...all free :) hmm no intel t-shirt, most likely you have to buy a intel t-shirt :p

Swanny

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2001
The AMD t-shirt giveaway thing ended a while ago. I entered every day for 2 weeks and didn't get one:(

Mangler

Jun 10, 2002
I also did that form a couple months ago and haven't gotten one yet! :( Oh well maybe mine will come here in the next few days

Carrot44

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
LoL I just sent Newegg a compliment about how fast my INTEL 2.0a cpu got here and Wow they sent me an AMD T-shirt. So I have 3 of them now. And since I sold off my XP 1800 the only AMD cpu I have is hanging on my wall and it is a K6 233 :)

Ken