Got any "Rotten" Neighbors?

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
I searched for my zip code...and it gave me people that are over 130 miles away. :confused:

michaels

Banned
Nov 30, 2005
There was one in my town but it didn't list an address...
These scumbags are a fine specimen of white trash and they think they run this neighborhood. They are Katrina evacuee's, and have been around causing drama since.

Offenses:
-Peeling out at all hours of the day/night with their crotch rocket, heeding no caution when children are around, as if they are in the indy500. They will sit outside revving up their engine in the middle of the night, and early morning as well then proceed to peel out.
-Their dirty Chihuahua's think they run the neighborhood as well. the owners watch as their little ankle biters get into trash, they do nothing but sit back and watch. No apology or even cleaning up after their dogs like most respectful pet owners.
-The dogs attempt to chase you into your own house, barking. They will get in the way of moving vehicles when trying to park. These dogs have a fenced in yard!
-After complaints they now let their dogs out early in the morning and after 7pm because the pound is closed so they know an officer isn't going to come out.
-Anytime we leave our home, they let the dog's into our yard and garbage.
-Not keeping up to par with city code, they consistently have garbage, wood scraps, and car parts strewn about, blowing all over the neighborhood.
-they rebuild engines and do automotive work, dumping oil and antifreeze so it goes down the road, improper disposal!
-They have gatherings in the front yard many evenings with pot smoke permeating the neighborhood with small children around present.
-Random people living with them, I assume other Katrina evacuee's. I've witnessed one of them peeping into the neighbor lady's window.
-I've witnessed police at their residence on more than one occasion, several domestic disputes, very violent yelling in front of small neighbor children that are outside playing.

This is just to name a few, these guys have been nothing but trouble since the day they moved in, always causing problems. They are completely disrespectful, and think they run things. The neighborhood has always been very friendly and never had problems until these pricks came along. I'm all for people doing what they want, and not being a dickface neighbor whining over petty bs but these folks take the cake. They go above and beyond to piss the neighborhood off on a daily basis, completely disgusting, disrespectful, and not giving a shit.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Yes, I had a rotten neighbor. Always in everyone's business. One day I told her kid, keep your mother out of my yard, and I'll keep my yard out of your mother. ;)

Jhill

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
Utah just needs this one:

"Sandy is a wonderful place. We love our neighbors! However, Sandy and UT in general is highly mormonized and there is no separation between church and state! We are tired of the Mormons assuming that if you're not one of them you cannot go to Heaven (or whatever they call it), and we are tired of the way they make sure everyone knows they are "one of them." When you tell people you're from UT and the first question that is always asked is if you're Mormon - it's for good reason, because if you say yes - they will run away from you FAST."

kranky

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: michaels
There was one in my town but it didn't list an address...
These scumbags are a fine specimen of white trash and they think they run this neighborhood. They are Katrina evacuee's, and have been around causing drama since.

Offenses:
-Peeling out at all hours of the day/night with their crotch rocket, heeding no caution when children are around, as if they are in the indy500. They will sit outside revving up their engine in the middle of the night, and early morning as well then proceed to peel out.
-Their dirty Chihuahua's think they run the neighborhood as well. the owners watch as their little ankle biters get into trash, they do nothing but sit back and watch. No apology or even cleaning up after their dogs like most respectful pet owners.
-The dogs attempt to chase you into your own house, barking. They will get in the way of moving vehicles when trying to park. These dogs have a fenced in yard!
-After complaints they now let their dogs out early in the morning and after 7pm because the pound is closed so they know an officer isn't going to come out.
-Anytime we leave our home, they let the dog's into our yard and garbage.
-Not keeping up to par with city code, they consistently have garbage, wood scraps, and car parts strewn about, blowing all over the neighborhood.
-they rebuild engines and do automotive work, dumping oil and antifreeze so it goes down the road, improper disposal!
-They have gatherings in the front yard many evenings with pot smoke permeating the neighborhood with small children around present.
-Random people living with them, I assume other Katrina evacuee's. I've witnessed one of them peeping into the neighbor lady's window.
-I've witnessed police at their residence on more than one occasion, several domestic disputes, very violent yelling in front of small neighbor children that are outside playing.

This is just to name a few, these guys have been nothing but trouble since the day they moved in, always causing problems. They are completely disrespectful, and think they run things. The neighborhood has always been very friendly and never had problems until these pricks came along. I'm all for people doing what they want, and not being a dickface neighbor whining over petty bs but these folks take the cake. They go above and beyond to piss the neighborhood off on a daily basis, completely disgusting, disrespectful, and not giving a shit.

I'm surprised that the loose dogs haven't yet hooked up with the antifreeze in the street.