Got a wedding announcement today... (girl pic included)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cherrytwist

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2000
I'm afraid to click on the link. I've been blinded too many times tonight. See you what guys have done to me!!!

blackhawk

Platinum Member
Feb 1, 2000
Its one of those life bumps that tell you something behind you cant be changed now. Makes one feel older as the wonder of youth is that you can go any direction, do anything, be anything. Now something that coulda, cant ever be.

I'll bet she feels the same way.

VoodooExtreme

Golden Member
Jan 25, 2000

<< I'm afraid to click on the link. I've been blinded too many times tonight. See you what guys have done to me!!! >>

Aahhh... come on now :) Don't be a chicken ;)

ace31216

Golden Member
May 22, 2001
Be happy for her and don't look back and regret what could of been. You have a girlfriend here and now. She is the main focus. Good luck to you.

huey1124

Golden Member
Sep 19, 2000
LOL VoodooExtreme!

can you do another pic with MY icon on his face? i'll print it out and have it framed! (j/k, my gf will kill me)

happykitten

Golden Member
Feb 6, 2001
Jothaxe ~ I have to agree with you, &quot;the girl&quot; is *very* hot... and I understand how you feel about a &quot;door closing;&quot; sometimes I feel that way when I learn an old boyfriend of mine has found a new love, and I know most adults feel that way upon learning their old high school sweetheart is getting married to someone else. I think it's a perfectly normal reaction, even if you're very happy with your current partner... which you definitely seem to be. :) Congratulations on your friend's engagement, and wish your girlfriend a very happy birthday for me this weekend... :)

Morning hugs,
~kitten >^.^<

Total Refected Power

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 1999
Jotaxe:

It is a normal reaction. You are just wondering what could have been!

BTW, she is lovely! If she is a wonderful person inside than he is a lucky man!

Good that you are OK with it.

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000
Nice one VoodooExtreme.

Jothaxe,

At least you can be happy of the fact that you have someone yourself.

StormRider

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2000
That gal looks like a cover model for one of those women's Magazines.

Yeah, she has that &quot;wholesome hottie&quot; look that I like. :)

Jothaxe

Golden Member
Apr 5, 2001

<< Maybe this will make you feel better? >>

VoodooExtreme, you are awesome!

Thanks for the artwork! ;)

Jothaxe

Golden Member
Apr 5, 2001

<< I think it's a perfectly normal reaction, even if you're very happy with your current partner... which you definitely seem to be. Congratulations on your friend's engagement, and wish your girlfriend a very happy birthday for me this weekend... >>

Your thoughtful words are much appreciated, as always kitten! BTW, Thanks for your excellent suggestions and I will be sure to mention that you said this... :)

-jothaxe

happykitten

Golden Member
Feb 6, 2001
RadioactiveCPU ~ you must be confused... she's getting married and he's very happy with his girlfriend, silly... :p

Happy for the happy couples,
~kitten >^.^<

DannyLove

Lifer
Oct 17, 2000
contributing in making you feel better: &quot;damn she is butt ugly&quot;

sorry you missed out :( :)

danny~!

Jothaxe

Golden Member
Apr 5, 2001

<< contributing in making you feel better: &quot;damn she is butt ugly&quot;