Got a Sweater for Christmas . . .

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
See you guys are lucky getting things that you can enjoy. I got a massive stainless steel 6' x 5' tool box.

Two messgages
1. Clean up all those tools strewn around all over the place
2. Now when she wants something done I have easy access and can't complain about finding a tool = more work.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: Zebo
See you guys are lucky getting things that you can enjoy. I got a massive stainless steel 6' x 5' tool box.

Two messgages
2. Now when she wants something done I have easy access and can't complain about finding a tool = more work.

Well, I did get a portable kerosene heater (70K BTUs) too. I guess that means I have to fix things now - I always had the excuse of not having heat in the garage - but atlest I have a recliner to relax in after a hard days work. :D

CkG

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY

Two messgages

Well, I did get a portable kerosene heater (70K BTUs) too. I guess that means I have to fix things now - I always had the excuse of not having heat in the garage - but atlest I have a recliner to relax in after a hard days work. :D

CkG

Ya :(

That son-of-a-bitch weighed over 700lbs empty and I broke my back moving it... Recliner would be nice.

I also got some more "productive" crap. The tie, the dress socks, the lowest-end PDA i've ever seen etc... common use your imagination folks.. Men ar'nt cattle.:p

Martin

Lifer
Jan 15, 2000
I also got some more "productive" crap. The tie, the dress socks, the lowest-end PDA i've ever seen etc... common use your imagination folks.. Men ar'nt cattle.:p

I believe I got the lowest end PDA (from some distant relatives). It was a $3 fake leather book with a cheap calculator, a ruler and some paper sheets in it. I will definately be using this instead of my Wifi Zaurus ;)

Witling

Golden Member
Jul 30, 2003
Zebo, I don't know whether your toolbox was a CostCo item or not. My wife saw one there and I happened to be there. When she saw that immense stainless steel toolbox steel combination, she asked me about it. I was reminded of the remark imputed to George S. Patton about pearl handled revolvers. "Only a pimp would own one." Glad to see I was wrong about the toolboxes and that real men can own them.

EDITED: I've got the standard red model myself.

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Originally posted by: Whitling
Zebo, I don't know whether your toolbox was a CostCo item or not. My wife saw one there and I happened to be there. When she saw that immense stainless steel toolbox steel combination, she asked me about it. I was reminded of the remark imputed to George S. Patton about pearl handled revolvers. "Only a pimp would own one." Glad to see I was wrong about the toolboxes and that real men can own them.

EDITED: I've got the standard red model myself.

Yes whiting that exacty the one:)...

In addition I'm pissed it's made in red china. But I never return a gift out of curtosy..

Edit: real men? hardly I'm a browbeaten slave:p