Got a raise today

Cdubneeddeal

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2003
Sure hope so. Last year I got a pretty decent raise and a fat bonus. If I don't get what I want this year I'm going to literally walk out of my boss's office, pack up my shit, and I'm out.

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
I'm in line for a massive 15 cent raise come February. Pretty psyched about it.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
:thumbsup::beer: grats!

can't wait for my review... I've got a nice stack of accolades written about me from everyone to the people I managed when my boss was on vacation to my boss's direct boss and the owner of my company.

it's been a good year for me. being the #2 guy in my department has given me a nice chance to get noticed... I'd be annoyed if it's anything less than 8-10%, but I'm really expecting/hoping for them to make me assistant manager of my department any month now, since I've basically been filling that roll since we opened up shop in our new office.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: loki8481
:thumbsup::beer: grats!

can't wait for my review... I've got a nice stack of accolades written about me from everyone to the people I managed when my boss was on vacation to my boss's direct boss and the owner of my company.

it's been a good year for me. being the #2 guy in my department has given me a nice chance to get noticed... I'd be annoyed if it's anything less than 8-10%, but I'm really expecting/hoping for them to make me assistant manager of my department any month now, since I've basically been filling that roll since we opened up shop in our new office.

Assistant TO the manager of your department. ;)

Good luck man!

SuperjetMatt

Nov 16, 2007
My last day on the job (40k/yr) today, so I don't give a rat's ass.

Starting my new job Monday (70k/yr), so nice raise.