Got a Quarter Pounder and a 40....

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

bubbadu

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2001
Originally posted by: Shimmishim
dude you can't forget the Bull!!!

RedBull? We get 20 cases of it every 3 weeks.... friends at redbull FTW. Great for parties and all i have to do on any given day is pick up some vodka and i am all set. :p

xxxInfidelxxx

Feb 19, 2006
Originally posted by: bubbadu

RedBull? We get 20 cases of it every 3 weeks.... friends at redbull FTW. Great for parties and all i have to do on any given day is pick up some vodka and i am all set. :p

You are showing your age and immaturity. BULL, my friend, was a decade before this new red bull tiny-bopper nonsense took hold. :)

monk3y

Lifer
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: xxxInfidelxxx

You are showing your age and immaturity. BULL, my friend, was a decade before this new red bull tiny-bopper nonsense took hold. :)

This is the Red Bull of which he speaks :D

xxxInfidelxxx

Feb 19, 2006
Originally posted by: monk3y
Originally posted by: xxxInfidelxxx

This is the Red Bull of which he speaks :D

As am I...given his vodka quip, I suspect he is not referring to to the Red Bull of which you and I speak. ;) He didn't say his friend works at Schlitz; his friend works at red bull.

monk3y

Lifer
Jun 12, 2001
I guess I should correct that to... This is the red bull of which he SHOULD speak of :D

xxxInfidelxxx

Feb 19, 2006
I guess I should correct that to... This is the red bull of which he SHOULD speak of :D

Thanks for the link, though. I got the *shakes* just looking at the bottle. Brings back memories...

Thorny

Golden Member
May 8, 2005
Originally posted by: tweakmm
Oh man... you gotta go with the O E.
QFMFT.

The thought of O.E. sure brings me back.
Won't touch the stuff now. :laugh:

Ditto. I did a lot of stupid things/people back then thanks to O E.