Gospel Singer Kevin Terry’s Gay Sex Tape Hits The Internet —Very Very NSFW

Pardus

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2000
http://www.queerty.com/gospel-singe...pe-hits-the-internet-very-very-nsfw-20131101/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcE6dLvbggc

Uh-oh! It seems gospel singer Kevin Terry of the group Kevin Terry and the Predestined is the latest public figure to be inducted into the celebrity sex tape Hall of Fame.

A 47-second clip of Terry performing oral sex on an unknown male partner surfaced this week. The video appears to have been recorded on a cellphone camera. Click here to see the incredibly NSFW footage.

R&B artist Lil’ Mo accidentally confirmed that tape was of Terry, who she is friends with, when she tweeted:

“It’s sad when u piss someone off the leak sex tapes and nudes. Even more sad when it’s a gospel artist that is my friend … No shade lowkey he diiiiiiid that. #nohands but the videographer dry snitched. Show ya face. Level the playing field. Hello.”

Oops.

It’s probably safe to say Terry’s career as a gospel singer is over. Although, judging by his spirited performance in the video, it’s clear he has a multitude of other talents. We’re confident there’s at least one industry that will welcome him with open arms.

Feb 10, 2000
I've never heard of this guy, but unless he has been vocally anti-gay I think this is his business and it's shitty this tape was released. I guess that's one risk of having a camera running when you're having sex.

Imp

Lifer
Feb 8, 2000
Aw... lol at the "censored" pic. Whatever. Sucks for him though.

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
If you're a white guy, DO NOT watch the clip. You'll feel incredibly inadequate.

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
Damn, he cleaned up real good. Guy had a nice peen too. 10/10. Would like to see the rest of the footage.

*Update* jk. They don't have the full video.

Last edited:

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
If you're a white guy, DO NOT watch the clip. You'll feel incredibly inadequate.

I think I'll not watch the clip because it involves a dude blowing another dude thanks.

Do you think black people immediately drown when they hit the water too?

Shit..

My dick's so big, it doesn't return Spielberg's calls.

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
The guys dick was big...but he also had some weird leftover foreskin or something from his circumcision....

I wouldn't let that thing nowhere near my genitals.

Imp

Lifer
Feb 8, 2000
The guys dick was big...but he also had some weird leftover foreskin or something from his circumcision....

I wouldn't let that thing nowhere near my genitals.

I'm curious as to whether you watched the video in the OP or the actual tape... That was not one of the details I noticed in the OP's video.

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
She's a woman.

Fuck me. I had no idea. I thought everyone here, except for the obvious, were men.

EDIT: I just saw the video. Why was he moving his head like that? Was it just for show?

Last edited:

Pacfanweb

Lifer
Jan 2, 2000
I'm curious as to whether you watched the video in the OP or the actual tape... That was not one of the details I noticed in the OP's video.

I watched it just because of the comments. It's not that big. If 5-7" is normal, as "they say", then that one is normal.