Gore and Foreign Policy!!!

Tominator

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
I suppose THIS is what you Gore supporters are talking about when you want a Pres with experience!...Gore ? Scary!

He broke the law! No contest! He is the most self serving Politician since Clinton!;)

MegalodoN

Oct 9, 1999

<< He is the most self serving Politician since Clinton! >>

--All politicians are &quot;self serving&quot; like it or not...your boy Bush is as well...

If you want a bumbling talking puppet vote for Bush. Repubs had their chance to nominate McCain and screwed that up. He would've easily beaten Gore and secured the presidency ...IMHO... now, I'm forced to keep a retard out of office by voting for Gore...as much as that pains me to do so...

--M

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999

<< Tom:

So what?

Big deal.

Get over it.
>>

It's attitutes like that which has destroyed our society. Where is the incentive for people to do &quot;the right thing&quot; when we've got people like Chess saying it doesn't matter? People like you have no honor Chess, no sense of what is right or wrong. You act on how you feel, and if it feels good forget about the consequences.

Riddle me this Chess: What have you taught your children (assuming you have any of course) about lying? Did you tell them it OK to lie or did you tell them lying is wrong? I certainly hope you told them it's OK to lie because that's what you are telling us: Reward the liar, because he's a democrat. If you told your children that lying is wrong I certainly hope they don't read this forum and know your handle--I'm sure you would be a great disappointment to them if they did.

I'm Typing

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
Hmmm...amazing that something like this that happened a few years ago, would just be &quot;discovered&quot; at this point.

1) Anyone here believe that Gore, as vp, would be making those kinds of policy decisions for Clinton? Come ON!

2) Tominator, if you want to start using Drudge as a source, you had better be able to get as good as you give...the site contains far more dirt on Bush than on Gore. But you probably discount the information that makes &quot;your&quot; candidate look bad. Selective belief?

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
At least I'm Typing disputes this &quot;letter&quot; instead of just accepting it and having a &quot;don't care&quot; attitude. :D

Chef0083

Golden Member
Dec 9, 1999
Gore is a cameleon, he changes SO much! Whenever asked a question he replies &quot; If I am elected president I will make this my frist priority.&quot;

He has said that about EVERY issue! From gun Control to Health Care! My point he will tell you what ever you want to hear if he thinks it will win your vote!

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
Corn:

Yes, I have 3 kids. I've taught them all to lie...to Republicans.

Bwuahahahahah!!!!! :p :p

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
Chess, did you also teach your children how to read? Tom didn't ask you that question.

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
No need to edit Chess, I would much rather you not misrepresent your own dimwittedness.

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
Corn: What dimwit posted this word?

&quot;attitutes&quot;

I'd suggest you tend to the knitting a little closer to home. And pencil knecked geeks would do well to be careful with the knitting needles. They can be so sharp.

I've seen your posts and dim is a superlative when referring to your writing.

SKiller

Oct 10, 1999

<< Don't you understand that a computer adds 30lbs of solid muscle to their physique and 49 points to their IQ's? >>

LOL, not to mention the wonders it does for their social life.

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999

<< I'd suggest you tend to the knitting a little closer to home. >>

Equating a typo with not knowing who you are taking too (short term memory problem maybe? You outta get that checked out....) only gets you laughed at.
Anywhoooo.....time to get back to the question at hand.

I posed a serious question regarding how you raised your children and how your children might react upon reading your posts. Your apparent stab at humor, while somewhat lacking, left me wanting. Try again.

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
Corn:

The report is not credible and even if true, so what? The transfer had already been made. The most serious damage was done by Russia, not Gore. This is a non issue. But, yes, politicians do lie, and often must lie. I got over finger pointing of the &quot;naughty, naughty&quot; variety in 2nd grade.

In my house lying is a very big deal, but rarely occurs. My one remaining child at home has never lied to me or to anyone else.

Now, my two older boys are a completely different story. They are more like the guys on this board who post every rumor as gospel.

Perhaps you should start quoting these right wing rags as, e.g., Washington Times 1:23, Wall Street Journal 1:23, Matt Drudge 1:23, Republican National Committee 1:23, National Rifle Association 1:23, etc. Or, maybe just &quot;Jesus told The Washington Times today that Gore is a 'Godless Communist'-details page 37.&quot; Most of this dreck is really so much sophomoric drivel. The right wing just loves to smear people with lies. Calvinism twists people that way.

Will we discuss the color of Gore's socks next? If he wears pink socks, I think we have a story.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< My one remaining child has never lied to me or to anyone else. >>

One remaining? Did you eat the others?

403Forbidden

Banned
May 4, 2000
Why do the repubs on this board constantly quote CNS News and
the Drudge Report as if they are respected news sources?

Why don't you quote respected news sources like
San Jose Mercury or one of the Newswires?

Oh I know why...because any news sources thatis not bias against
Dems is obviosuly &quot;controlled by the liberal media&quot;.

In their world, non-bias news reporting = never critique repubs

Tominator

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
LOL! I guess none of our resident Liberal, includeing Red Dawn, bothered to notice where the news story origionated....typical!