GOP voter fraud!? Say it ain't so!

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
So the GOP are breaking their necks to supress minority voting on a baseless claim of voter fraud and they unable to get their act together in Maine.

http://www.fox19.com/story/16937227/reality-check-was-there-voter-fraud-in-maine

Not only does it appear the GOP ran a fraudulent primary in Maine, Fox News in the state is covering the story. The world is being turned upside down! What next, a story Rick Santorum is banging Kate Upton on the side??

Methinks the local Fox affiliate is going to get a call from Fox News HQ.

Last edited:

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
So wait a second, now Fox News isn't the horrifically biased non-news organization which only pretends to be a news organization while actually peddling conservative propaganda?

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Yep I called it right here befor the caucus were held . I also stated we need for the GOP to steal the results . I off course was correct. I also stated this was RON pauls TRIGGER . I was right about that of course, As the OPs link shows . So many are clueless sheepo

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
So wait a second, now Fox News isn't the horrifically biased non-news organization which only pretends to be a news organization while actually peddling conservative propaganda?

Not the first time a Fox News employee has gone off the reservation. Usually results in a beatdown. Shepard Smith got it once. Judge Napolitano just got fired a few days ago when he was a little too critical of the GOP. Remember this is an affiliate. They are acting independantly. You won't catch Hannity or O'Reilly running this story.

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
Related coverage from the Rachel Maddow show last night-but she also summarized official GOP fraud from other states as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvisSBIm8GE

Very enlightening piece to watch, no matter what your political bent is. I've had no personal experience with the caucus system, but I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that it is undemocratic and designed to focus party power in those that control the system.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Related coverage from the Rachel Maddow show last night-but she also summarized official GOP fraud from other states as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvisSBIm8GE

Very enlightening piece to watch, no matter what your political bent is. I've had no personal experience with the caucus system, but I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that it is undemocratic and designed to focus party power in those that control the system.

It took this to open your eyes . Do us a favor go back to sleep

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
This is the thing that puts Charlie web behind bars . He is going to jail. This lie here he can't lie out of .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARj7i5U2-WE&feature=related

Listen were he says PAUL got 8 votes in 08 . out of 129 votes . RON Paul Won washington county in 08 . The number 8 is coming up alot in maine LOL * years prison time sounds about right for this foul creature

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I know people will scream big gubmit but why don't we have federal standards for elections? Were there no lessons learned since Florida in 2000?

sunzt

Diamond Member
Nov 27, 2003
Wow looks pretty bad for Maine GOP and Charlie Web especially....

Someone should be Auditing him too. I wonder if any super PAC $ found its way to him.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Methinks the local Fox affiliate is going to get a call from Fox News HQ.

unless news corp owns the local affiliate, no.

edit: i see this has been covered

Last edited:

CallMeJoe

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2004
It's part of the party program; since the Republicans can't find widespread electoral fraud anywhere, they have to commit it to prove it exists. Remember that James O'Keefe "investigation" in New Hampshire?

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
It's part of the party program; since the Republicans can't find widespread electoral fraud anywhere, they have to commit it to prove it exists. Remember that James O'Keefe "investigation" in New Hampshire?

Charlie White certainly did a fine job of it in Indiana, but that's not as noteworthy to our outraged pubs as the legend of fraud occurring in predominantly poor, black neighborhoods.
That Mark Kirk guy in Illinois has it right! We DO need "voter integrity" squads!

They just need to monitor any Repub in office that has anything to do with elections.
Ahhh the party of Nixon... I feel ashamed I used to donate to them.

allenk09

Jan 22, 2012
Stealing elections and committing fraud that effects 311 million people. <3 this country.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999

They don't like Romney (because he's a centrist/possible liberal)