GOP Rep. Lauren Boebert calls on Biden to lower flags in honor of Rush Limbaugh

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
There seems to be no end to the DeSantis antics that make me embarrassed to live in Florida.

Yeah, really, Ron “trump mini me” DeSantis. He’s catering to the older affluent white folks like in The Villages and other areas so they will support him in 2024 for president. He would be as bad if not worse than trump based on his Covid response.

Last edited:

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
I’ll be voting Nikki Fried next gov election.
I'd vote for the devil himself to get this giant ass out of FL, the voters in 2018 chose by an overwhelming vote to allow anyone who had prior felony convictions could now vote. Fuck-face Desantis had his buddies in the FL legislature draw up a bill insisting all former felons had to pay every cent owed before they could vote. This in a state where if your forcibly incarcerated you will wind up in debt for anything provided.

• Wow
Reactions: Muse

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
OMG...this is too funny and very very appropriate!! Oh my hahahahahahahahahhaahhaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..........way to funny!! Whoever posted this deserves the ANANDTECH MEDAL OF FREEDOM!!! hahahahahahahahahahahaahahaaaaaa....ok you all get git!!
Damn!! I was laughing so hard I spit my coffee up through my nose and i just fell down and I cant get up...muahahhaaaaaaaaaaa

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
I think the honorable thing to do would be to exhume his corpse, hang it, then toss it into a river.

I'd say feed it to some gators in a FL swamp, but I wouldn't want to harm the gators.

Well apparently not, as alligators tend to grow much larger and longer when fed shit tons of saturated fat. Based upon the aforementioned research, I think if we were to dump Limbaugh into the swamp, several weeks later, Godzilla would emerge.

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Pffft she's running behind.
Robin Vos (WI State Assembly) already asked Gov. Evers this days ago.
Yep, Robin has proven himself a true piece of shit many times over now. As have many in our state legislature and representing WI in D.C. like Ron Johnson.
I'd say feed it to some gators in a FL swamp, but I wouldn't want to harm the gators.
Well apparently not, as alligators tend to grow much larger and longer when fed shit tons of saturated fat. Based upon the aforementioned research, I think if we were to dump Limbaugh into the swamp, several weeks later, Godzilla would emerge.
With multiple tumors likely. Lots of carcinogens in that pile of flesh.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Never liked Florida when I lived there. The Plantation, Lauderdale, Lauderhill, Sunshine area I live in when I worked for Motorola just seemed like a completely artificial environment. Only good thing was that that area used to be on the edge of development and everything west of University Blvd. was cattle pastures waiting to be developed and getting a nice tax write off probably. Oh, the good part came during rainy season. Denny's at 3 o'clock in the morning was like a big Halloween party. o_O

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
OMG...this is too funny and very very appropriate!! Oh my hahahahahahahahahhaahhaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..........way to funny!! Whoever posted this deserves the ANANDTECH MEDAL OF FREEDOM!!! hahahahahahahahahahahaahahaaaaaa....ok you all get git!!
Damn!! I was laughing so hard I spit my coffee up through my nose and i just fell down and I cant get up...muahahhaaaaaaaaaaa

Best part: Satan ends the call with "I love you". :D

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

SteveGrabowski

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2014
That would have been a giant national face palm. Trump OOO was all I wanted for Christmas. Wish granted. Next XMAS I want Biden's polling to be even better than now.

I'm getting my 2nd Moderna shot in 11 days, coming out of my bunker in less than 3 weeks... look out world! :D

Can't wait for my shot #2. Was supposed to get it last Friday but Texas temperatures fell into the twenties and the state shut down for a week (I'm not shitting you) so have my shot rescheduled for Tuesday. I'm getting Pfizer though.

Reactions: uclaLabrat

SteveGrabowski

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2014
I think the honorable thing to do would be to exhume his corpse, hang it, then toss it into a river.

Should have just dumped it at sea like they did bin Laden's corpse. Oh well, gives me a place to urinate if I ever go to Florida.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

I'm more concerned about all of the narcotics like ketamine, probably haven't even reached their half life, hanging around in his corpse's tissue. Those are pretty potent and used to euthanize reptiles and amphibians.

• Haha
Reactions: hal2kilo

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Lauren picked up on this alt-right trolling thing really quick, huh? Girl's got talent. Conflict is attention. Attention is influence.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
So she thinks Limbaugh is a national hero that needs to be posthumously honored for his support of Trump's efforts at transforming a democracy into a religiously cosmetic fascist state.

Next she'll be wanting Biden to pardon every "patriotic" insurrectionist that stormed the Capitol because Trump didn't have the "time left in office" to do it himself. Yeh, that right there should really keep her in good standing with the remnants of the Trump Train Wreck Apologist Social Club.

Reactions: Pohemi

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
I'd vote for the devil himself to get this giant ass out of FL, the voters in 2018 chose by an overwhelming vote to allow anyone who had prior felony convictions could now vote. Fuck-face Desantis had his buddies in the FL legislature draw up a bill insisting all former felons had to pay every cent owed before they could vote. This in a state where if your forcibly incarcerated you will wind up in debt for anything provided.
I figure if I lived in Florida I'd have psychosomatic disorders like acid reflux. I'd be gobbling Tums. I'd need anger management mitigations. JK ... sorta.