Google Chrome HTML5 Demonstration with The Arcade Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadlyapp

Diamond Member
Apr 25, 2004
fuck that video. Popped up so much ridiculous shit and kept locking up the computer.

Dimmu

Jun 24, 2005
Wow! That was extremely awesome. (If your computer can handle it that is...)

Nik

Lifer
Jun 5, 2006
WOW.

I loved it.

childhood memories flooding in, that was freakin awesome.

Acanthus

Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
ostif.org
It ran smoothly for me, but looked incredibly stupid.

Wow, you scrolled around google maps for 5 minutes, ran an animation of birds and came up with an interactive font.

Welcome to 2003

On a side note, are they really going to bring back websites that give us 40 popups without prompting us?

AndroidVageta

Banned
Mar 22, 2008
You and Acanthus are both soulless androids, I swear.

:p

Nah, like I understand the point it was trying to make, it just didnt impact me at all...I mean, on a whole, as a "tech demo" per se, it wasnt impressive at all...that is all. Still, the concept was interesting...thats at least one positive thing to say right?

silverpig

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001
Played with it earlier in the day. It was sweet even without sound. Now to try it with sound :)

Nik

Lifer
Jun 5, 2006
I have a lot of good memories floating around the places it showed me. Not only did I see my old house, but the random other places around town it decided to tastefully display happened to be a lot of the major stomping grounds I spent time at back then.

Cool to see that sort of thing built into the video and done the way it was done. I've never seen that sort of mix of something so personal to me and music that I already like.

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.