Goofball Noob on newEGG.com- POST F-ed UP Newegg reviews here! Share the Laughter!

SofaKing

Banned
Nov 29, 2004
big deal, maybe he just accidentally reviewed the wrong product. people make mistakes.. :disgust:

Googer

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
Originally posted by: SofaKing
big deal, maybe he just accidentally reviewed the wrong product. people make mistakes.. :disgust:

I know, people do make mistakes. I just got a little chuckle out of it when I saw it. Nothing big. :sun:

Googer

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
Originally posted by: ribbon13
Wow, for that price you could pick up two sticks of CAS2.5 1024MB corsair.

Where? For that Price I can get 2 sticks of Crucial, with AMD64 processors latency does not matter very much like It does for Intel. AMD is what I plan on using soon so CAS2.5 or 2.0 wont make any differance over CAS 3.

PoPPeR

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2002
wow this is the most incredible thing i've ever seen on the internet. What a complete idiot. Make a pwned pic out of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Googer

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
Originally posted by: DevilsAdvocate
Originally posted by: CheapArse
I bought these for my new DAW that I was making and they do the job well. A job well done from Corsair.

This? :confused:

So fvcking what? Do you not have anything else better to do with your time than post this?

I know it's nothing big and I knew few would care, but I thought this might start up some interesting conversation about people who think they are experts, but have no clue what they are doing with a pc