Goodbye LOSER

Buffta

Banned
Jan 17, 2006
HELLO FU<KERS!!

Congratulations! You are a contender for the all time idiot award. Oh, and in case you did not feel the love, goodbye, douche bag!

AnandTech "Power Ban" Moderator

PS. Your are a total tool!

Buffta

Banned
Jan 17, 2006
this thread is only meant for the persons involved with yest arguement in the "installing without admin priveleges" thread.....i appologise to the people who were not involved with the arguement who have had to see this, i do not mean to insault you as i have no grudge against you

Buffta

Banned
Jan 17, 2006
if you weren't involved in the thread then i suggest you leave as this will be a waste of time for you

Buffta

Banned
Jan 17, 2006
17/m/Wales i don't care about getting banned either..as soon as i talk to the guys from yest im not gunna come back on here anyway....and if i get banned b4 i talk to them ill make another account

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
Originally posted by: Buffta
17/m/Wales i don't care about getting banned either..as soon as i talk to the guys from yest im not gunna come back on here anyway....and if i get banned b4 i talk to them ill make another account

Yes, but in the game of Life, you will always be a loser :D

Buffta

Banned
Jan 17, 2006
Originally posted by: TallBill

what are you on about? i didn't say anything about winning or loosing....

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
Originally posted by: TallBill

what are you on about? i didn't say anything about winning or loosing....

I wont bother explaining, because it is beyond you to ever figure it outl.

g'night..