good sushi, not too expensive in Los Angeles

nitsuj3580

Platinum Member
Jun 13, 2001
hahaha...my girlfriend has been bugging me to take her out for some good sushi. Don't know why but I've stopped trying to figure out women a long time ago. I guess I should start a thread for good shushi, not too expensive in the Washington DC/No Virginia area :)

SOSTrooper

Platinum Member
Dec 27, 2001
Go to Korean town, there is a small shopping mall and inside the food court has a Japanese sushi place. Some of the best sushi I've ever eaten.

pnho

Dec 7, 2000
Sushi-21 in newport beach, balboa peninsula. X streets are Palm and Balboa, will be on the left, coming from balboa.

luvya

Banned
Nov 19, 2001
inexpensive sushi? I got a place for you.
A jpnese restaurant in arcadia....just off the intersection of Baldwin Ave and Duate..
U can order sushi mix and sashimi mix...large in quantity and good in quality :)

Hamburgerpimp

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2000
Sushi Roku in Santa Monica.

En Sushi in Santa Monica. There's about 30 sushi places along that Santa Monica Blvd stretch.

shopbruin

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2000
Originally posted by: SOSTrooper
Go to Korean town, there is a small shopping mall and inside the food court has a Japanese sushi place. Some of the best sushi I've ever eaten.

is it inside the k-town galleria or k-town plaza?

weezergirl

Diamond Member
May 24, 2000
i think it's called california fresh and it's on wilshire.

the light n healthy place is good as well...you can share a boat with 2 ppl and it would be super cheap for sushi. it's near westside pavillion. like almost connected

SOSTrooper

Platinum Member
Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: freesia39
Originally posted by: SOSTrooper

is it inside the k-town galleria or k-town plaza?

Shoot.... I dont know which one... but it has like 3 stories.