Good songs from the past few years...

alexjohnson16

Platinum Member
Dec 27, 2002
Does anyone remember any really good songs from the past few years?

Like the ones that got unlimited playing time on the radio, but still sounded somewhat good...

I'm thinking along the lines of Juvenile, StainD, Limp Bizkit... IDK, anything... trying to remember the songs of my middle school years...

:eek:

AmazonRasta

Banned
Dec 2, 2000
Originally posted by: alexjohnson16

Like the ones that got unlimited playing time on the radio, but still sounded somewhat good...

I'm thinking along the lines of Juvenile, StainD, Limp Bizkit... IDK, anything... trying to remember the songs of my middle school years...

Whatever they might be, they are definitely not by any of the artists you've listed.
rolleye.gif

mpitts

Lifer
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by: AmazonRasta

Whatever they might be, they are definitely not by any of the artists you've listed.
rolleye.gif

I have to agree. :D

gopunk

Lifer
Jul 7, 2001
uhhhhhhh never heard of juvenile or IDK

limp bizkit's cover of faith if you have to put limp bizkit on there

BatmanNate

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000

rolleye.gif

He's got you there.

optoman

Diamond Member
Nov 15, 1999
Originally posted by: BatmanNate

rolleye.gif

He's got you there.

LOL, true.

alexjohnson16

Platinum Member
Dec 27, 2002
This is one of the things I don't quite understand...

I ask for some good songs from my MIDDLE school years, I now realize these songs aren't that good, and out of 5 posts only 1 is constructive, the other 3 are people pointing out that they suck...

Everyone has a different opinion of stuff... I didn't ask for your opinion on those specific songs, now did I?

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
Hmmm.... songs I listened to in middle school. Btw, this does not mean I like them now, just what I used to listen to.

Bush - Machine Head
Butthole Surfers - Pepper
Primitive Radio Gods - Standing Outside a Broken Phonebooth
Oasis - Wonderwall
Pearl Jam - In My Tree
The Refreshments - Banditos
Our Lady Peace - Superman's Dead
Weezer - Undone (The Sweater Song)
Foo Fighters - Everlong
Third Eye Blind - Semicharmed Life
Bloodhound Gang - Fire Water Burn
Eels - Novocaine For the Soul

Oh, and I have to agree with the others. The ones you listed suck ass :p.