Good shoot?

railer

Golden Member
Apr 15, 2000
No doubt the cop on the truck, who is presumably in fear for his life, as well as his colleagues, who are presumably in fear for his life as well as their own, have made the skin tone of the driver their #1 concern.
That's the most logical answer.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
I guess Ben Crump should tell the Boulder police about the new memo on killing non-whites.

Maybe Ben would have the plain clothes cop on the right just start spraying bullets everywhere? Gun goes brrrrrrrrrrrr, right Ben? Not sure if I would every wish to be a client of his. "Your honor, my client deserves the max punishment because others have gotten that. I rest my case."

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
No doubt the cop on the truck, who is presumably in fear for his life, as well as his colleagues, who are presumably in fear for his life as well as their own, have made the skin tone of the driver their #1 concern.
Still waiting for you to explain how the Lt in Virginia was race baiting the cops.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
I guess Ben Crump should tell the Boulder police about the new memo on killing non-whites.

Maybe Ben would have the plain clothes cop on the right just start spraying bullets everywhere? Gun goes brrrrrrrrrrrr, right Ben? Not sure if I would every wish to be a client of his. "Your honor, my client deserves the max punishment because others have gotten that. I rest my case."
It has to be bath salts.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001

Why weren't they so fear of their life that it seemed reasonable not to use lethal force in this case, while similar or even considerably less fearful circumstances have been used to justify the use of lethal force in other cases?

railer

Golden Member
Apr 15, 2000
Why weren't they so fear of their life that it seemed reasonable not to use lethal force in this case, while similar or even considerably less fearful circumstances have been used to justify the use of lethal force in other cases?
Did you see me in the video? How the f do I know. What I do know is this: Ain't nobody going put themselves in a position to be killed because the potential killer has a similar shade of skin as they do. Very often, the media is peddling you a bunch of race baiting nonsense. Stop believing it and think for yourself.

railer

Golden Member
Apr 15, 2000
Still waiting for you to explain how the Lt in Virginia was race baiting the cops.
I don't waste a lot of my time here arguing with people who think that every single interaction that happens in the world is driven by racism against only black people, but never against any other minority. I assume you're talking about something I posted in the thread about the guy in Virginia who wouldn't comply even after being asked numerous numerous numerous times to do so? The media loves to make these issues all about race. People who do that are race baiters. Nobody outside of the trailer park gives two shits what color your skin is, trust me. Nobody except the media. Controversy sells. Race related controversy even moreso.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
I don't waste a lot of my time here arguing with people who think that every single interaction that happens in the world is driven by racism against only black people, but never against any other minority. I assume you're talking about something I posted in the thread about the guy in Virginia who wouldn't comply even after being asked numerous numerous numerous times to do so? The media loves to make these issues all about race. People who do that are race baiters. Nobody outside of the trailer park gives two shits what color your skin is, trust me. Nobody except the media. Controversy sells. Race related controversy even moreso.
You are competing with nobody'smind to be the dumbest fuck on here

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
YOU are the person who specifically said the driver was a “race baiter” so I would assume YOU would be able to point to evidence of that from the released video. Are you able to do so?

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000

Are you familiar with all the different forms of racism there are? Is that something you learned in the trailer park?

If you don’t think the color of one’s skin plays a role in their treatment then I suggest you examine the bubble you live in.

Last edited:

railer

Golden Member
Apr 15, 2000
YOU are the person who specifically said the driver was a “race baiter” so I would assume YOU would be able to point to evidence of that from the released video. Are you able to do so?
I barely know what you are referring to, and I don't care to go wading back through that other thread to re-read the argument. Since you asked nicely, my general thought was probably something like:
He aggravated what should have been a 5 minute police stop and is now suing the state of Virginia for 3 million dollars over the mistreatment that he had a lot to do with bringing on himself. His race IMO had nothing to do with it but the idiot media, as usual, made it all about race. Seems like he played up the race angle as well, which would make him a race baiter.
Traffic stops are not traffic court. Everyone used to know this. Now everyone wants to make a media spectacle, it seems. Take your ticket, even if you don't agree with it, and fight it in court. Not complicated.
Happy now? Time to move on.

railer

Golden Member
Apr 15, 2000
You are competing with nobody'smind to be the dumbest fuck on here
I will guarantee I am more educated and make a lot more money than you ever will. When your entire post consists of calling someone a name, you make yourself look small and stupid.
Now go flip on that boob tube. I hear video of that innocent 13 year old who got shot in Chicago was released! I'm sure Gayle King will give you both sides of the story tomorrow morning. :)

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
I will guarantee I am more educated and make a lot more money than you ever will. When your entire post consists of calling someone a name, you make yourself look small and stupid.
Now go flip on that boob tube. I hear video of that innocent 13 year old who got shot in Chicago was released! I'm sure Gayle King will give you both sides of the story tomorrow morning. :)

Just a point of fact, Donald trump is more educated and makes a lot more money than most people here, but he’s still a fucking moron. The fact that you even brought that up tells us just how fucking dumb you are.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
I barely know what you are referring to, and I don't care to go wading back through that other thread to re-read the argument. Since you asked nicely, my general thought was probably something like:
He aggravated what should have been a 5 minute police stop and is now suing the state of Virginia for 3 million dollars over the mistreatment that he had a lot to do with bringing on himself. His race IMO had nothing to do with it but the idiot media, as usual, made it all about race. Seems like he played up the race angle as well, which would make him a race baiter.
Traffic stops are not traffic court. Everyone used to know this. Now everyone wants to make a media spectacle, it seems. Take your ticket, even if you don't agree with it, and fight it in court. Not complicated.
Happy now? Time to move on.
I am satisfied that you have shown just how small of a person you are. I appreciate the insight into your lack of character and casual racism.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Did you see me in the video? How the f do I know. What I do know is this: Ain't nobody going put themselves in a position to be killed because the potential killer has a similar shade of skin as they do. Very often, the media is peddling you a bunch of race baiting nonsense. Stop believing it and think for yourself.

I am thinking for myself. That's how I was able to ask a question that you couldn't answer.
As for the "race baiting," that isn't coming from the media. It's coming from the douchebags who see clear-cut examples of race-based disparate treatment by law enforcement, and then support it with rhetoric like "comply or die" and "the thug deserved it," and try to silence any opposition to it with empty buzzwords like "the media" and "race-baiting." Pretending we don't see that bullshit is where you're not thinking for yourself.

Last edited: