good rj-11 and rj-45 crimping tool

randal

Golden Member
Jun 3, 2001
that's not pricey, and that crimper !sucks! (I used to work at ratshack) ... go to homedepot and buy their Telemaster crimper. I used one of those for almost two years without fail. They're around $45 if I remember right, and they as spidey said, they're not the best, but they'll do OK.

John

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
I pull a lot of cable so having a quality stripper and crimper is a necessity. I've been using one of these for several years now and it was worth every penny.

Praetor

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 1999
Originally posted by: John
I pull a lot of cable so having a quality stripper and crimper is a necessity. I've been using one of these for several years now and it was worth every penny.

No joke. That thing is awesome. I thought I had a problem with mine when I first got it, it would fully crimp down a -45 end.

Turned out I hadn't been putting it in all the way... :eek: An excellent tool though.

keeleysam

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2005
Originally posted by: Praetor
Originally posted by: John

No joke. That thing is awesome. I thought I had a problem with mine when I first got it, it would fully crimp down a -45 end.

Turned out I hadn't been putting it in all the way... :eek: An excellent tool though.

QFT I have that one too :D