Good place to eat in Oahu?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Zugzwang152

Lifer
Oct 30, 2001
Originally posted by: ROTC1983
Originally posted by: Darein
Why are you posting Zuggy? Get back to work, or I suppose back isn't right, since you probably haven't been working, have you? :D

He doesn't work. He slacks.

i hate you so much. both of you.

Darein

Platinum Member
Nov 14, 2000
Originally posted by: Zugzwang152
Why are you posting Zuggy? Get back to work, or I suppose back isn't right, since you probably haven't been working, have you? :D

Its a two way street, I assure you. ;)

ROTC1983

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2002

Actually, its a 3 way intersection. :p Then again, I don't know Darein. He doesn't like Zug, so he must be cool :p

iamwiz82

Lifer
Jan 10, 2001
shaved ice is awesome. Macedamia nute ice cream with coconut shaved ice is up on the list with sex and cars.

Zugzwang152

Lifer
Oct 30, 2001

Actually, its a 3 way intersection. :p Then again, I don't know Darein. He doesn't like Zug, so he must be cool :p

Darein is my roommate from Seattle. He will be at UH next year as well. I'm sure you two will get along just fine. You're both bastards who find a little too much joy in homoerotic overtones. Now, thread-crapping stops here :p

Darein

Platinum Member
Nov 14, 2000

Darein is my roommate from Seattle. He will be at UH next year as well. I'm sure you two will get along just fine. You're both bastards who find a little too much joy in homoerotic overtones. Now, thread-crapping stops here :p

You realize you are the "homoerotic" catalyst, right? Everyone gets "homoerotic" around you, and you shouldn't be flattered.

HiTek21

Diamond Member
Jul 4, 2002
Assagio's at the Ala Moana Plaza (its a japanese owned italian resturant)
Hy's Steak house in Waikiki

iamwiz82

Lifer
Jan 10, 2001
I'm hijacking this thread again.

What do you guys think about Hawaii Pacific University? I'm thinking of getting my MBA there, but I dont really know anything about the school other than it is fairly well ranked in US News and its very small. Everywhere I have looked has said that UofH is terribly underfunded, is this true?

ROTC1983

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2002

You realize you are the "homoerotic" catalyst, right? Everyone gets "homoerotic" around you, and you shouldn't be flattered.

:Q

ROTC1983

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2002
Originally posted by: iamwiz82
I'm hijacking this thread again.

What do you guys think about Hawaii Pacific University? I'm thinking of getting my MBA there, but I dont really know anything about the school other than it is fairly well ranked in US News and its very small. Everywhere I have looked has said that UofH is terribly underfunded, is this true?

Yes, UofH is severly underfunded right now. They have been cutting the budget every year. I don't understand it. :( HPU should actually be a good university. If you need to know anything, let me know. I can always drop by there.

Zugzwang152

Lifer
Oct 30, 2001
I'm working yeah, but I won't be a server until Monday lunch or tuesday and wednesday at night. During prime times, when the restaurant needs the A team on the floor, I'm but a mere server assistant (busser/expediter).