Good news from the crime ridden hellhole that is anarchy city - the Big Apple!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Squished ...

Calm down. Is Trump in jail yet?

Not only did Eric Adams skeddaddle like the road runner out of DC ignoring a major meeting to address the human trafficking crisis by the red states, he has now hired a lawyer. All those visits to Turkey and getting a big building for Turkey built in Brooklyn while he was leader there ain't lookin good.

He actin' guitly and if he is guilty, throw that shitty person and shitty mayor out!

Indus

Lifer
May 11, 2002
Who would have thunk it? A former NYC cop being corrupt? Well not nate silver

View attachment 88677

I used to like 538 because of Clare Malone but ever since ABC fired her.. 538 hasn't been anywhere good or reliable.

Clare had a genuine feel of the electorate because she was from Ohio and knew how people seem outward isn't how they are in the ballot box.

Nate's just your average smart at coding person. His opinions are as often wrong as his coding is right!

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
I'm sure there are no crimes on those phones. 100% sure. No problem at all.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Lots of trips to Turkey for Adams, some paid for by Turks.

Also bad shit coming out about Erdogan's pet pride NYC skyscraper and Adams.

Indus

Lifer
May 11, 2002

Lately all I've heard.. vote that fucking lunatic out! (in not such nice words)

I guess people don't like a former Republican incharge of a dem city. Who woulda thought?

Dec 10, 2005

Lately all I've heard.. vote that fucking lunatic out! (in not such nice words)

I guess people don't like a former Republican incharge of a dem city. Who woulda thought?
So I guess that means we'll see only 2-3 patrol people staring at their phones on subway platforms instead of a gaggle doing the same?

Reactions: K1052

Indus

Lifer
May 11, 2002
I let it rip on my city councilwoman..

I've had it with the douchebag treating us like trash and treating migrants like VIP's giving them free hotels, food and other services while cutting ours.

But if she lets the mayor keep cutting our services and then don't be surprised that there's someone else in her seat next time around!

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Libraries now shutting down on Sunday's due to Eric Adams' budget cuts.

Meanwhile he literally ran away from a meeting at the White House that was regarding financial aid to deal with republican human trafficking so he could come back and protect his corrupt ass from an investigation.

what a piece of sht.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003

Meanwhile he literally ran away from a meeting at the White House that was regarding financial aid to deal with republican human trafficking so he could come back and protect his corrupt ass from an investigation.

what a piece of sht.

I have to admit he's done the near impossible: make almost everybody miss de Blasio.

Dec 10, 2005
You could have had the competent garbage lady instead of the incompetent, likely corrupt guy living in NJ...

Reactions: K1052

Indus

Lifer
May 11, 2002

what a piece of sht.

If someone blows his ass away.. I hope the NYPD commissioner says we don't have the budget to investigate it!

• Wow
Reactions: iRONic

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
You could have had the competent garbage lady instead of the incompetent, likely corrupt guy living in NJ...

This is how effective the law and order platform is, convince people they are a lot less safer than they are, and you too can win office.

Reactions: Vic

Indus

Lifer
May 11, 2002
This is how effective the law and order platform is, convince people they are a lot less safer than they are, and you too can win office.

With the less amount of cops.. we're definitely going to be LESS safer.. so hopefully the garbage lady can use that to kick him out of Gracie Mansion!

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
With the less amount of cops.. we're definitely going to be LESS safer.. so hopefully the garbage lady can use that to kick him out of Gracie Mansion!

We just need actual good cops, not these shitty cops we have. Who cares if you have 10 shitty cops, I'd rather have 4 good ones.

Reactions: Indus