Good morning ATOT!

Nov 5, 2001
yet another stupid, pointless BlancoNino thread.

go ahead, tell us about how great your night was (in your dreams) and why you're just now waking up.

BlancoNino

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2005
Originally posted by: eits
what's up, a-tot?

Just got up and I have the whole day in front of me. I've got some leftover chinese food in the fridge and I'm really really really excited to eat it. Then, maybe I'll pull out some old PS2 games I haven't beat like Dragon Quest VII and Final Fantasy XII. Or, maybe I'll get enough honor in WoW to get some PVP epic items.

Later, I think I'm going to go drink with my friends. A friend is in town that I haven't seen in a long time, so I'm also excited for that.

Ah...I love days like this.

Electric Amish

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: BlancoNino
Originally posted by: eits
what's up, a-tot?

Just got up and I have the whole day in front of me. I've got some leftover chinese food in the fridge and I'm really really really excited to eat it. Then, maybe I'll pull out some old PS2 games I haven't beat like Dragon Quest VII and Final Fantasy XII. Or, maybe I'll get enough honor in WoW to get some PVP epic items.

Later, I think I'm going to go drink with my friends. A friend is in town that I haven't seen in a long time, so I'm also excited for that.

Ah...I love days like this.

Wow.

I've never heard of anyone that was physically excited to eat...let alone eat leftovers...

BlancoNino

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2005
Originally posted by: Electric Amish
Wow.

I've never heard of anyone that was physically excited to eat...let alone eat leftovers...

LOL I love eating. I like to take my time with it. I'm not a fatty, though.

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
Wow.

I love eating also. Your thread has made me desire chinese food. I think I'll go get some.

TheGizmo

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2000
Originally posted by: DainBramaged
Wow.

I love eating also. Your thread has made me desire chinese food. I think I'll go get some.

ditto i just ordered.