Good God....Its Sunday night and I have to go back to work in the morning.

SilverThief

Diamond Member
May 20, 2000
Damnit I hate Sunday nights. Means I just spent the entire weekend doing absolutely nothing.
Now, why cant I win the lottery or even have a job I like?

hehe

Squisher

Lifer
Aug 17, 2000
We in the auto industry get this week off if sales are down like they are now. Can I hear a Yahoo!

FireGal

Jun 27, 2001
Need to change my job to the auto industry. The only saving grace is Wed is a free day. Although a day in the middle of the week kinds stinks. Would rather it be a Mon or Fri. But free is free.

dabuddha

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000

<< I work for the government, so I get every week off. :) >>

hehe
best part of working for the govt is every holiday is a paid holiday
so i get paid for 8 hours of doing jack squat on wednesday :)

Odoacer

Jun 30, 2001
I go to high school... so I have 3 months off! And it's only gonna be like this for the next, oh, 8 years until I graduate from college. :) I don't even go to summer school. hehehehhheheheh

dabuddha

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000

<< I go to high school... so I have 3 months off! And it's only gonna be like this for the next, oh, 8 years until I graduate from college. :) I don't even go to summer school. hehehehhheheheh >>

it'll change in college
you'll have to get a job and/or work in the summer.
these days, i'm out of the house by 6 in the morning and i don't get home till ~1:00am daily
and its all work/school right now

SilverThief

Diamond Member
May 20, 2000
Ha! I screwed them! I called in sick this morning.....doh! I really am sick though. :(

I get paid for Wednesday as well, and yes it does stink having a holiday right smack in the middle of the week. Cant drink or anything, cause you still have to work 2 more days.