Good deal on digicams: Fuji MX-1200 for $150, MX-2900 for $400

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

jhassi

Banned
Aug 7, 2000
yeah the MX-1200 is gone, now it's $289, gonna leave negative feedback at resellerrating

I can understand if they were out, but no, they instead jack the price up as soon as word gets out they're selling the camera at a bargain.

Oldcycles

Mar 13, 2000
J-Dub

I have been trying that for 2 days now and also left a message.
Still no answer.
Thanks

J-Dub

Jan 18, 2000
Mass Merchandise customer service just sent me the UPS tracking number (at my request) for my camera (MX-2900) and it is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I just checked my "Order History" on massmerchandise.com and my order still shows "Shipment Pending."

For those that haven't been able to get ahold of customer service via the phone, I would recommend e-mailing custsupport@massmerchandise.com.

Also, don't be discouraged (not yet anyway) if your order status still shows "Shipment Pending." Your order *may* already be on its way.

Oldcycles

Mar 13, 2000
I just got ahold of them.
Said it was shipped the 3rd.
Got a tracking number and am going to check it now.
I'm glad I got in early on this one.

jhassi

Banned
Aug 7, 2000
ummm if anyone complains about it taking forever to get their digital camera I'll be kind enough to take it from them if they like :)

man i can't believe you guys, you get a great digital camera while the rest of us are left in the cold and then you complain it took a whole extra few days for shipping!

Jeeezzzzzzz ~~~WHINE WHINE WHINE~~~