Good business idea attach inside. Much thank you for opinion.

TommyVercetti

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2003
Anytime fine day for idea. I get idea from thinking humbly. Business idea. I make small printer just for print out sticky notes. Sticky notes go in printer, type by you, and sticky not come out nice looking and printed. This will help to writing faster and cleaner sticky notes. Tell me please if you like idea. Criticism appreciated much. My concern is your well being. Consummate happiness.

HyTekJosh

Golden Member
Jan 20, 2001
Originally posted by: Bekker
How would one feed the notes since the back would be sticky?

probably wouldn't have them all stuck together, but instead individual peices...that would allow you to have some sort of backing...

KEV1N

Platinum Member
Jan 15, 2000

Duhh, don't feed the notes through the machine like a normal printer (top ---> bottom). Feed it through sideways with the glue part sticking out :)

TommyVercetti

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2003

Ahhhhh.. may I humbly say you have wronged. Printer accept slightly special sticky notes in a bundle form. Stick bundle in, use special application printing, you get sticky note coming out. Is that clear or should I understood more.

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001
You load a stack of stickies in side, it prints on top. The container has a partially open top where you can pull the sticky out.

Dacalo

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2000
It may work, however, sticky notes are meant to take notes spontaneouly at that instance, not something you would thin, type and then print out.

May 10, 2001
Originally posted by: TommyVercetti
Anytime fine day for idea. I get idea from thinking humbly. Business idea. I make small printer just for print out sticky notes. Sticky notes go in printer, type by you, and sticky not come out nice looking and printed. This will help to writing faster and cleaner sticky notes. Tell me please if you like idea. Criticism appreciated much. My concern is your well being. Consummate happiness.

make it part of a PDA and you've got something.