Going to Bal en Blanc

40Hands

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2004
Text

I am not a big fan of their poster this year but this is my first time going to this event.

Last year it attracted over 15,000 people. April 8th to the 12th. I am only staying the 8th, 9th and leaving the 10th.

Anyone ever been to this event?

From the site:

The White Party Week

Each year, from Easter Sunday to Thursday, the White Party Week proposes five nights of celebration that reach their apex with the White Party mega-event presented on Sunday Night. Having become the most important social and cultural spring event in Montréal, the White Party week also includes various activities related to the new urban culture. Music, fashion, dance and design are at the forefront during this event that celebrates diversity and openness of mind.

acid45

Golden Member
Feb 15, 2004
Ive been once and it was fcking awsome... I live just outside of MTL.

The only down side i can mention is that theres alot of homos there so whatch your stuff :p

And if your in town for a few days you can check out there are nice after hours in MTL , like Circus and RedLight. Be sure to hit a few strip clubs too (the best in NA are in MTL :D)

Dont forget to take your vitamims , your going to need it lol.

-Chris

40Hands

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2004
I can't wait! I have been to there a bunch of times but never for anything this huge. Only thing I am worried about is the hotel situation, I have to get my friends thinking about where we are going to stay....and soon!