Goin to see Howard Dean tonight...

DrumminBoy

Golden Member
Mar 10, 2002
He's speaking in my town tonight, in preparation for the Iowa caucuses, you guys have any questions youd like me to ask? :p

DrumminBoy

Golden Member
Mar 10, 2002
Originally posted by: cashman
Please kick him in the face for me.
I dunno...im getting a free t-shirt and spaghetti dinner, in addition to government extra credit, I should be gracious :D

Danman

Lifer
Nov 9, 1999
Originally posted by: DrumminBoy
I dunno...im getting a free t-shirt and spaghetti dinner, in addition to government extra credit, I should be gracious :D

Still do it! I hate that fvcker! I'll vote for Bush again so Dean doesn't get elected!

Conky

Lifer
May 9, 2001
Originally posted by: DrumminBoy

Still not worth it. I would need at least $150 in addition to a free meal to listen to that guy. :)

jacob0401

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2001
Ask him about citizienship for immigrants serving in the Armed Forces. Or maybe his recrod on hiring minorities to his cabinet? His stance on labor?

What are his views on national security? The terrorist threat?

What are his economic views? How will he improve or develop the eocnomoy from where it is now?

Blah blah....lot's of stuff you can ask him...

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Originally posted by: jacob0401
Ask him about citizienship for immigrants serving in the Armed Forces. Or maybe his recrod on hiring minorities to his cabinet? His stance on labor?

What are his views on national security? The terrorist threat?

What are his economic views? How will he improve or develop the eocnomoy from where it is now?

Blah blah....lot's of stuff you can ask him...

Funny, all of those questions were asked in the debate the other night. Why does he have to have minorities in his cabinet? I don't believe Vermont has an especially high immigrant population.