Goin' on a trip...

IJump

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2001
Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I have been a little busy.

I just wanted to let everyone know that my production will be dropping off for a few months. The Army has decided I need a few months away. Nowhere out of the US this time, which is good, but it is still time away from home.

I am going to reduce my SoB fleet to 30 computers and my BOINC fleet to 30 computers. I will still have a few other computers at home, but I don't want the guys taking care of my work computers for me to have to worry about DC stuff. If they go down while I am gone from a DC perspective, they will have to wait until I get back.

Other than that, I hope everyone has a great holiday season. This is the best team and group of DC folks in the world.

Assimilator1

Elite Member
Nov 4, 1999
I guess you mean this is a 'work trip' rather than a holiday, I was gonna wish you good hols but I guess not ;).

Hope you have a good trip anyway! :)

biodoc

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2005
Originally posted by: IJump

I just wanted to let everyone know that my production will be dropping off for a few months. The Army has decided I need a few months away. Nowhere out of the US this time, which is good, but it is still time away from home.

I am going to reduce my SoB fleet to 30 computers and my BOINC fleet to 30 computers. I will still have a few other computers at home, but I don't want the guys taking care of my work computers for me to have to worry about DC stuff. If they go down while I am gone from a DC perspective, they will have to wait until I get back.

Other than that, I hope everyone has a great holiday season. This is the best team and group of DC folks in the world.

Good luck IJump and we all appreciate you serving our country!:thumbsup:

Happy Holidays to you and your family!:)

Drsignguy

Platinum Member
Mar 24, 2002
Originally posted by: biodoc
Originally posted by: IJump

Good luck IJump and we all appreciate you serving our country!:thumbsup:Happy Holidays to you and your family!:)

Well said!

I Agree and stay healthy and safe during your travels!