Gogamer $1-$4 sale

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
Anyone have reviews for the numerous items up for sale right now? I already own about 6 and know a couple others I would like to get, but several I don't have any personal info on.

mundane

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2002
Originally posted by: Inspector Jihad
hmm...how's brothers in arms?

I didn't care for it, but the critics seem to have loved the series.

I was going to pick up a second copy of DE:IW, but they're OOS.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Inspector Jihad
hmm...how's brothers in arms?

I enjoyed the BIA series (really want the next one due to the op it is covering).

ConstipatedVigilante

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2006
I tried the BIA demo and it was fun, but the whole "suppress-flank-kill" thing seemed like it might get a bit repetitive. I would buy it for such a low price, but unfortunately it's out of stock.

manimal

Lifer
Mar 30, 2007
OMG there was a game called Die hard, nakatomi plaza?

Ill never forget the day I was in LA at a club, I went outside to talk to this girl I just met, I looked up and saw the Nakatomi building!! I was like "Omg thats the Nakatomi building from Die Hard"....She was like "stfu noob" i got pwnd-the response was translated into emo for clarity.

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Where are these $1 to $4 deals? All I see is "New Products Coming Soon"

gorcorps

aka Brandon
Jul 18, 2004
Originally posted by: manimal

Ill never forget the day I was in LA at a club, I went outside to talk to this girl I just met, I looked up and saw the Nakatomi building!! I was like "Omg thats the Nakatomi building from Die Hard"....She was like "stfu noob" i got pwnd-the response was translated into emo for clarity.

Yes, and it actually wasn't a terrible game. Not great, but as shooters go not bad.

tyler811

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2002
Originally posted by: manimal

dont save your money. That game sucked lol