GOG - The Monstrous Fall Sale (up to 90% off through Nov 13)

wanderer27

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2005
Big sale time, new deals every day. Looks like they're doing the XP point rewards deal again.

https://www.gog.com/news/make_way_for_the_monstrous_fall_sale

Score Deals Up To 90% Off | Earn XP, Get Free Games

The Monstrous Fall Sale
– one of the grandest sales of this year – has begun! Join us for 10 days of new deals up to 90% off, free games to unlock, and surprises yet to come!

Start by grabbing Little Big Adventure 2 totally free to kick off your own monstrous adventure – just redeem through the banner on the front page. The giveaway will last for the first 48 hours, so be fast - that's a true classic that you really shouldn't miss.

But this is only the beginning - you can score even more free games during the Monstrous Fall Sale: participate in the fun, collect badges, and keep shopping to earn XP and unlock:

—Expeditions: Conquistador,
—DEX
—Victor Vran

Every dollar spent gives you more XP (use your Wallet funds for an extra 10% boost) and you'll find great combos throughout the sale — like Divinity: Original Sin 2 or Tyranny, which unlock all 3 free games right off the bat.

Twitch Plays
is coming back and the GOG.com community will once again channel its inner farmer in two special Stardew Valley events that will grant everyone additional XP, if completed successfully on twitch.tv/GOGcom

You can learn more about the Sale's mechanics and track your progress here.

The Monstrous Fall Sale
starts off with a thunderous roar and hot deals – but check back every day for new offers, bundles, and announcements. The Sale will last until November 13, 10:59 AM UTC.

BSim500

Golden Member
Jun 5, 2013
Picked up quite a few including Unreal Gold. Damn I forgot how fluid 90's shooters were back when gameplay trumped cinematics...

Just a small correction though, 10-day sale ends on Nov 13th.

Edit: And good job maintaining the "GOG - New higher tier Title releases" thread. Some of us do appreciate the effort.

sweenish

Diamond Member
May 21, 2013
I wouldn't mind at least getting Dex as a bonus.

It's tempting.

I'll have to see what gets added. A lot of my wishlist is not on sale.

wanderer27

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2005
This new BB doesn't allow editing the Title or I'd fix it - have had a few other quirks with this new BB's capabilities. <== disregard, it was kind of hidden.

Not sure how I got the 19th vs 13th :/

New Titles to be added each day with existing Titles staying, so it will be an expanding type sale.

A tidbit I missed is if you have/use the GOG Wallet feature you get an extra 10% XP points on purchases.
Not major, but may bump you over the threshold on a freebie.

Don't forget to Check In each day and do a few of the quickie Badge type things - I've got 2600XP and haven't bought anything yet (still a few Badges to do yet too).

ControlD

Diamond Member
Apr 25, 2005
I finally picked up and started Pillars of Eternity. I'm pretty sure I have seen it for a few dollars cheaper in the past, but the price during this sale is still pretty good. I'm sure I will pick up a few more titles as they become available. Wasteland 2 is looking pretty tempting as well.

mooncancook

Platinum Member
May 28, 2003
Picked up TW3 DLCs finally, plus Stardew Valley, and got all 3 free bonus games.