GOG Piñata Sale

Seba

Golden Member
Sep 17, 2000
If you buy one (or more), make sure to check the "gift this order" so that you can at least gift (or trade) unwanted games.

I bought 3 and got:
- Dust: An Elysian Tail (already had it on Steam and on Humble Bundle; contacted GOG support to see if they can convert it to a GOG gift code).
- Eador: Masters of the Broken World
- Outlast

Update:
GOG support converted my Dust: An Elisyan Tail Indie Pinata purchase into a gift code.

Last edited:

Lonyo

Lifer
Aug 10, 2002
If you buy one (ore more), make sure to check the "gift this order" so that you can at least gift (or trade) unwanted games.

I bought 3 and got:
- Dust: An Elysian Tail (already had it on Steam and on Humble Bundle; contacted GOG support to see if they can convert it to a GOG gift code).
- Eador: Masters of the Broken World
- Outlast

I bought one and thankfully (kind of, since it's not particularly interesting game to me) it was something I don't already have, but they automatically make it a gift code if you have it ON GOG already. If you don't have it on GoG but might have games elsewhere then it definitely does make sense to do the order as a gift for everything since you can self-redeem anyway.

Also it says that they try and go for games you don't already have (which is kind of weird, you would think they could force that to be the case, but oh well), so you should get something you don't have, but if you do get something you already own on GoG you get a gift code even if you didn't select "gift this order".

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
I got Randal's Monday. Didn't have it already, so that's good.

COWCAT

Sep 12, 2015
www.demetriosgame.com
That's a nice idea! I just wonder how they can make them so cheap, because most of them are still pretty recent games.
Randal's Monday is pretty nice Point & Click game, like the one I'm making :)

MWink

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
I'm not doing it. I've done a few of GOG's random cheap game promos in the past and I've never gotten anything I really cared for. I'll just save my money and wait for the stuff I actually want to go on sale. Now, the Van Helsing 1+2 release and 75% off promo does interest me.