Goebbels Got Hitched.

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
And nobody here noticed?

Internet retches at Stephen Miller’s wedding night: ‘When they have babies, will they keep them in cages?’

White House adviser Stephen Miller was married over the weekend. But instead of congratulations, the nuptials were roundly mocked on Twitter.

In a ceremony at one of President Donald Trump’s hotels on Sunday, Miller married Katie Waldman, an aide to Vice President Mike Pence.

The news was soon trending on Twitter, where users collectively retched at the idea of marrying Miller.
1581972133122.png

Read some of the tweets below.

https://twitter.com/BeertjesMom

Silber Dornig: CPA and Necromancer@DornigSilber

Stephen Miller found someone willing to marry him.
OK, the rest of you have officially found hope. Because literally anyone can find a spouse. Even a racist goblin shitstain who sold his soul to Satan.
9:04 AM - Feb 17, 2020

🄻🄰🅁🄺 🄼🄴🄸🄿🄾🄻🄳@mleipold5

https://twitter.com/mleipold5/status/1229406345574612992

Mrs. Stephen Miller
🤮
🤮
🤮
🤮

Who in their right mind? https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1229216073255473154 …
Kaitlan Collins
@kaitlancollins
“The President is at Trump International Hotel for the wedding of Mr. and Mrs. Stephen Miller,” the White House confirms.

Twitter Ads info and privacy
See 🄻🄰🅁🄺 🄼🄴🄸🄿🄾🄻🄳's other Tweets

ShejeHi ♍@ShiJeHiggs

https://twitter.com/ShiJeHiggs/status/1229406361512968194

#StephenMiller is a white nationalist. Did he research his wife's family tree? Katie Waldman might claim to be "white", but she's obviously a woman of color. She might even have a black ancestor on her family tree. Just sayin'.
🤷🏾‍♀️
#StephenMillerWedding
View image on Twitter
19 people are talking about this

Daniel Dale
@ddale8

· 18h
Trump has made a stop at the Trump hotel in Washington that wasn’t on his public schedule: he is attending aide Stephen Miller’s wedding, the White House says.
See Steve J's other Tweets

See GRITS1951's other Tweets

· 6h
Stephen Miller found someone willing to marry him.
OK, the rest of you have officially found hope. Because literally anyone can find a spouse. Even a racist goblin shitstain who sold his soul to Satan.

I check the wedding gift registry and it turns out they want hundreds of white sheets. I guess Stephen Miller can never have too many of those.
9:06 AM - Feb 17, 2020
See Silber Dornig: CPA and Necromancer's other Tweets

https://twitter.com/RobertStuScott1

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Really this wedding just proves the gravitational properties of conservative shit. She is the press secretary for Pence.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Kindly don't water down what Goebbels was.

Goebbels has the benefit of history to make him the monster that he was--his best dreams coming to realization because he happened to back the guy that killed enough people to make those dreams happen.

Little Stevie Miller hasn't yet reached that point, or the power to do so, but the goal is in his eyes. They are the exact same person, they have the same goals, their methods verbatim. A circumstance of history does nothing to change that immutable fact.

Hey, if you really want to see little Stevie live his dream, then please vote Trump again, because that's the best way to make it happen!

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
We know what is wrong with HIM....
I wonder what is wrong with HER....???
They are the kind of people that leave their kid locked in a car on a hot Summers day.
Gawd, I hope there are not kids.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
I felt like sending his wife a condolence card, but then I thought about the idea that racists are attracted to each other for mutual support and confirmation of their racist beliefs so now I'm thinking of sending them a matching pair of swastika rubber ink stamps and digital images that they can personalize their correspondence with to you know, proudly tell everyone how they feel about things.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
With a guy that repugnant and full of hateful shit, you really have to wonder if that woman is alright in the head. I guess there's a demo that's into the balding, sniveling manshrimp look? I had no idea.

At the very least this news will embolden millions of men to get out there and try again.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Probably Hitler had many who said what has this man done wrong that you animals attack him so when all he really wants to do is make Germany great again. Up to 80 million lives lost to his war later, he lost some of his shine with some of his previous supporters. But then, 'Who knew it could be so hard to spot a monster.'

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
We can only hope that much of the misery they wish on others will be siphoned off by contempt for each other. Trust me when I say that love is the last thing either of them feels they deserve. That is the real shame. It is what was supposed to be.