God Loves Uganda - Christian Terrorism Documentary

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Apr 27, 2012
Does (unimaginative) swearing in an on-line forum send a little tingle up your leg or something? I notice that you do it a lot.

btw, how's that tin foil collection coming along? You started your new hobby yet.

Have a nice day.

I will insult people if they attack Capitalism and freedom. Not my fault you spout ignorance.

Jan 25, 2011
I will insult people if they attack Capitalism and freedom. Not my fault you spout ignorance.

Well, except when a business decides to accommodate its employees, like this thread, or maybe say happy holidays on its website, or a Muslim chooses to express themselves by burning a poppy or wearing a head covering... The list goes on really. Then you're the attacker of freedom as in every one of those cases the people involved were free to do what they did.

But you won't acknowledge that and instead justify it I'm sure.

Last edited:

FerrelGeek

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2009
And he never commented on post citing stories of his beloved Hindu brethren burning Christians alive. Guess he thinks that's ok.

For someone who claims to advocate that charity without strings be given to the less fortunate among us, why do you continually use the ethnic slur "untouchable?"

The vehemence with which you use this slur clearly demonstrates that you think the Dalits are disgusting, the lowest of the low. You're revealing your true attitude toward those who need charity. Christian missionaries at least provide creature comforts to the poor, but you wouldn't deign to even be in the same place with Dalits, would you?

Maybe you should look in the mirror before accusing others of being vermin.

Apr 27, 2012
Well, except when a business decides to accommodate its employees, like this thread, or maybe say happy holidays on its website, or a Muslim chooses to express themselves by burning a poppy or wearing a head covering... The list goes on really. Then you're the attacker of freedom as in every one of those cases the people involved were free to do what they did.

But you won't acknowledge that and instead justify it I'm sure.

Still spouting the usual drivel. Not surprised at all. Just STFU.

You're funny. Do you do stand up?

Actually I do.

Jan 25, 2011
Still spouting the usual drivel. Not surprised at all. Just STFU.

Actually I do.

Imagine that. As usual completely ignoring your hypocrisy while wiping your ass with the constitution. At least you don't deny attacking the freedoms of all of those people. It's progress for you.

Unless you'd like to counter what I said in some way. Is that what you mean? You deny attacking the freedoms of all the different people and business? Do you need them all linked to refresh your memory before you answer?

Apr 27, 2012
Imagine that. As usual completely ignoring your hypocrisy while wiping your ass with the constitution. At least you don't deny attacking the freedoms of all of those people. It's progress for you.

Unless you'd like to counter what I said in some way. Is that what you mean? You deny attacking the freedoms of all the different people and business? Do you need them all linked to refresh your memory before you answer?

The crap you posted wasn't true and you came in specifically to attack me and not contribute to the actual thread. So just STFU.

Jan 25, 2011
The crap you posted wasn't true and you came in specifically to attack me and not contribute to the actual thread. So just STFU.

Wasn't true? Did you not attack a business for accommodating the religious beliefs of its employee? Did you not attack google for putting happy holidays on its website? Did you not say Muslim women should not be allowed to wear head coverings? Did you not say Muslims should be condemned for burning a poppy?

See everyone of these examples is you attacking people's freedoms. Everyone else knows you did all those things. How are you not aware you posted all of those things? You should retract your false claim that what I said is untrue. Or are you saying none of those situations involve the businesses and peoples freedom?

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2012
Wasn't true? Did you not attack a business for accommodating the religious beliefs of its employee? Did you not attack google for putting happy holidays on its website? Did you not say Muslim women should not be allowed to wear head coverings? Did you not say Muslims should be condemned for burning a poppy?

See everyone of these examples is you attacking people's freedoms. Everyone else knows you did all those things. How are you not aware you posted all of those things? You should retract your false claim that what I said is untrue. Or are you saying none of those situations involve the businesses and peoples freedom?

Keep spouting your BS. This has nothing to do with the thread and you don't even defend Christians but anyone dares call out radical Islam then you bitch about it.

And it's nice to see you're alright with the poppy being burned. Pure human garbage.

Nov 25, 2013
Keep spouting your BS. This has nothing to do with the thread and you don't even defend Christians but anyone dares call out radical Islam then you bitch about it.

And it's nice to see you're alright with the poppy being burned. Pure human garbage.

Yeah, free speech, it's ah heck alright. If you could only figure out a way to end free speech.

Maybe that should be your new hobby instead of tinfoil collection.

inf1nity

Golden Member
Mar 12, 2013
If there was true religion in the world, the world would not be what it is.

There are no Hindus, Christians, Jews, Muslims. It's only names, like sports teams have names. You just wear the jersey of whatever religion you happen to be born in or choose.

So we feel secure in our little team. Of course, where there are teams, there must be fighting.

Well said.

Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool. -Mark Twain

OP You're a hypocrite.

Not much better than you.

Fayd

Diamond Member
Jun 28, 2001
www.manwhoring.com
This, exactly.

We should also all remember that classical liberalism is not anti-religion, only anti-forced religion. Classical liberalism is based on improving the human condition and maximizing individual freedom. Proggressives going against classical liberalism to constrict freedom is really not different from conservatives or religious people doing the same thing for other motivations.

Tl/dr "Liberal" should not be a slur as it is the purest of ideologies.

neither liberal nor conservative should be slurs.

I wish a political party that had a chance of being elected would adopt a classical liberal ideology. instead we get nutbags in the republican party, and progressives in the democrat party.

politics sucks. :/

Retro Rob

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2012
If there was true religion in the world, the world would not be what it is.

There are no Hindus, Christians, Jews, Muslims. It's only names, like sports teams have names. You just wear the jersey of whatever religion you happen to be born in or choose.

Wait, the opposite is true as well, right? Can I say that atheists are atheists only because they were "born" after 1800, or because they were born in Europe?

I mean, seriously....these genetic fallacies are mind-boggingly ignorant.