God Loves Uganda - Christian Terrorism Documentary

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

PRAISE__SATAN

Jan 3, 2014
What?!!! Christians attacked India a thousand years ago?!!

In what alternate universe was that?

India? I'm euro. Christianity is a disgusting religion. A tool for murder and oppression. They stopped killing people in the name of their religion and forcing people to be christians and now they're dying out. Now there are more non-believers than christians and the future is looking brighter. Christians in my age group are a minority, that's the way it should be. :cool:

Nov 30, 2006
India? I'm euro. Christianity is a disgusting religion. A tool for murder and oppression. They stopped killing people in the name of their religion and forcing people to be christians and now they're dying out. Now there are more non-believers than christians and the future is looking brighter. Christians in my age group are a minority, that's the way it should be. :cool:
The world should be completely filled with people just like you and then you will have true paradise! Thought exercise: Imagine if everyone else in the world was actually sick enough to think like this.

Last edited:

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net

Well look, the OP is back and trying to make an even bigger fool of themselves

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
I nominate OP for deportation back to the land of 'holy' cows, public dung hills and promiscuity. :|

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2013

This was your original statement:

"Originally Posted by PRAISE__SATAN
Was it the buddhists who came here a thousand years ago killing people, destroying culture and oppressing people with their violence? No, it was the christians. They came to kill and oppress those who were different from them and those who had different beliefs. They had their swords drawn out."

So where is the "here" that Christians came to 1000 years ago "killing people, destroying culture and oppressing people with their violence"?

PRAISE__SATAN

Jan 3, 2014

So where is the "here" that Christians came to 1000 years ago "killing people, destroying culture and oppressing people with their violence"?

Eastern shores of the Baltic sea.
Map: http://www.hist.umn.edu/courses/hist3613/calendar/expansion/images/baltic.jpg
Some of the christian crusaders even called themselves "the Brothers of the Sword" like the murderers they were. All in the name of their Messiah. I wonder what their Christ would've had to say about this.

Matthew 26:52:
Then Jesus said to him: “Return your sword to its place, for all those who take the sword will perish by the sword."

Who cares about the teachings of the most important figure in their religion when you can use your christian religion as a tool to kill, conquer and oppress them evil pagans. The pope ordered the killing. Tells quite alot about the christian faith. Christianity, religion of war.

Nov 25, 2013
Eastern shores of the Baltic sea.
Map: http://www.hist.umn.edu/courses/hist3613/calendar/expansion/images/baltic.jpg
Some of the christian crusaders even called themselves "the Brothers of the Sword" like the murderers they were. All in the name of their Messiah. I wonder what their Christ would've had to say about this.

Matthew 26:52:
Then Jesus said to him: “Return your sword to its place, for all those who take the sword will perish by the sword."

Who cares about the teachings of the most important figure in their religion when you can use your christian religion as a tool to kill, conquer and oppress them evil pagans. The pope ordered the killing. Tells quite alot about the christian faith. Christianity, religion of war.

Ah, given that we were talking about India it might help the discussion if you explain what you're talking about.

Yeah, it sucked. It was also a 1000 years ago so what ya gonna do?

So I take it that you're still following the pagan gods that you ancestors worshiped? Or are you a non-believer?

And btw, it's not *my* christian religion as I'm not a follower of any Christian sect/church.

Also, can you name *any* religion that hasn't done pretty much the same things at one point or another?

PRAISE__SATAN

Jan 3, 2014
Ah, given that we were talking about India it might help the discussion if you explain what you're talking about.

Yeah, it sucked. It was also a 1000 years ago so what ya gonna do?

Search for the truth. A lot of christians don't want to see the true history of the christian faith. What christians have done in the name of their Messiah is disgusting. Christians say Jesus was all about peace, love and forgiviness while the history of christianity is filled with war, murder and oppression. 1 000 years is nothing. History from 1 000 or 10 000 years ago is as important as is the last 60 years post-WW2, also more interesting cause it's rarely written down.

So I take it that you're still following the pagan gods that you ancestors worshiped? Or are you a non-believer?

And btw, it's not *my* christian religion as I'm not a follower of any Christian sect/church.
I have no religion nor gods.

Also, can you name *any* religion that hasn't done pretty much the same things at one point or another?
I don't know other religions that well. I'm more interested in the history of my local areas and my ancestors.

Apr 27, 2012
Search for the truth. A lot of christians don't want to see the true history of the christian faith. What christians have done in the name of their Messiah is disgusting. Christians say Jesus was all about peace, love and forgiviness while the history of christianity is filled with war, murder and oppression. 1 000 years is nothing. History from 1 000 or 10 000 years ago is as important as is the last 60 years post-WW2, also more interesting cause it's rarely written down.

I have no religion nor gods.

I don't know other religions that well. I'm more interested in the history of my local areas and my ancestors.

So you got no problem attacking Christians but you won't say the same things about other religions. Gotta love the double standards. Christianity has done a lot of good in the world and for your country.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
This, exactly.

We should also all remember that classical liberalism is not anti-religion, only anti-forced religion. Classical liberalism is based on improving the human condition and maximizing individual freedom. Proggressives going against classical liberalism to constrict freedom is really not different from conservatives or religious people doing the same thing for other motivations.

Tl/dr "Liberal" should not be a slur as it is the purest of ideologies.

sadly, the majority of people who post in this forum are too stupid to understand this. :(

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I'm "stuck" in a place where everyone knows what trash the Bible is - a book full of chattel, slavery, and genocide. They correctly look it at as a joke, just like that maha-fraud jeebus the bastard.

I may bathe in the Ganga, at least I'll be purified of the vAsanAs and reduce the sanchita karma during this life.

You, on the other hand, will still be a worthless untouchable just like your family and fellow zombie worshiping scum.

so, what is it?

are you mad that you can't enjoy the tasty beef that rest of the civilized world enjoys?

are you mad that you can't so easily pick up and wed whatever 12 year old girl walks in front of you on any given day, so long as you bribe her parents adequately?

are you angry that your virginal sheltered self can not, in this modern society, wantonly gang rape any woman that you want?

Yes yes, it must be difficult. I know toilet paper is bad, I know it sucks to not have to dodge human shit every where you walk, any bath water that is not sewage water littered with the burned corpse of your grandfather is clearly unclean. I can see how sterile dentistry is inferior to paying some toothless unwashed vermin 2 quid to yank out your molars on a street corner with some rusty pliers.

I understand these things, but I could learn so much more.
Please, you have such insight. You must teach us in the west how to be superior like you.

But please, let me finish this burger before you go on. The departed souls of various gods and ancestors is so fucking delicious, after all.

davmat787

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2010
Jesus still loves you OP.

This thread makes me hungry for a big fat juicy top sirloin steak. I will name the steak after the OP, and enjoy it so.

edit: looks like Zin and I are on the same page, lol.

Tango

May 9, 2002

Not that I care, but actually Christianity has never seen higher numbers than presently, and is expected to grow as a percentage of world population both in the medium (2025) and long term (2050).

Pray To Jesus

Diamond Member
Mar 14, 2011
With that being said, I leave this thread as it has devolved into a bash-fest.

It started as something worse than a bash-fest. People saw your OP as hate filled, violence inciting, and genocide promoting.

Go lick your shit filled hands clean.

Nov 25, 2013
So you came into another thread not to contribute but to attack me. Why am I not surprised. Either stay on topic or just STFU you scumbag.

Does (unimaginative) swearing in an on-line forum send a little tingle up your leg or something? I notice that you do it a lot.

btw, how's that tin foil collection coming along? You started your new hobby yet.

Have a nice day.

slayernine

Jul 23, 2007
slayernine.com
Christians are murderers and freedom-haters. When the crusades started it was not peaceful. People were executed for not being christian. Being a christian eventually became compulsory. They took our ancient spirits and called them demons and the devil. They said nature is created for man, they came and destroy everything. Sacred sites of the pagans were destroyed by priests. They have no respect. They call us heathens, satan-worshippers, infidels. They say it's for our own good, that they love us. They are so self-righteous, they have become blind men. Christians hate freedom, freedom of religion. Christianity is not a religion of the people of this land. Christianity is a force of destruction and it can sod off.

h71795CB0