God Loves Uganda - Christian Terrorism Documentary

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
So your religion is only correct one eh? Hmmmm you don't sound any different than believers from other religions. Based on your posts you're as bigoted as those you dislike.

Yeah I have to agree, OP is every bit the tool other religious whack jobs around here are.

Also I don't buy the OP's defense of Hindu tolerance of homosexuality. From my time in India it wasn't exactly looked on favorably.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
I guess the two underscores do the trick but I'm rather surprised that the username Praise__Satan was still available.

brianmanahan

Lifer
Sep 2, 2006
baasha, you racist bad man!

Babu-Finger-Wave.gif

inf1nity

Golden Member
Mar 12, 2013
This thread is NOT trolling you fool.
Okay. In that case you have serious mental issues. Please see a doctor ASAP.

Idiots like werepossum never addressed the documentary I linked to - and neither did you.
Did you really expect people not to respond to your crazy violent rant against christians? If yes, you just affirmed my notion about you having mental issues.

Conversions by these zombie worshiping scum are a real threat.
You know why people change religions, because they want to free themselves of the back-breaking poverty, social discrimination that they face by remaining in their original religion. If you were a Dalit, and were treatied like shit, not allowed to use public roads, not allowed to draw water from the common water source(well/lake/river), wouldn't you feel like quitting your religion and moving to another one?

If you want people stop converting, do something about it by attacking the root causes instead of whining on the internet.
Read Breaking India by Rajiv Malhotra - http://www.breakingindia.com/

I'm not gonna buy the book. If you link me to a free version, i'd be glad to read it.

I hope you're not a LUNDian who voted for Congress or AAP (a lapdog of that untouchable Italian bar-maid). Vote BJP and for Narendra Modi for a stronger India so he can ban conversions all across India and not just Gujarat.

1. I am a BJP supporter myself, even though i do not like their overtly aggressive religious nature. I also support Narendra Modi and want to see him as the prime minister in 2014.

2. I do not live in Delhi, so I couldn't have voted for AAP. However, let me tell you something, I would much rather have an AAP government in my state instead of a BJP one. The BJP is not much better than other political parties when it comes to being dishonest and corrupt. You think religion is a bigger issue for India as compared to economic growth and infrastructure development and eradication of corruption? You, do not even live in India, yet you continue to rave on and on about India and how you'd like to see it turned into a Hindu empire, while you sit miles away in America far away from the reality.

If you really are such an ardent supporter of Hinduism, why don't you leave America, come here and devote your life to spreading Hinduism around the country. Because guess what dude, even though you go on and on and on about how much you hate non-Hindus(oh wait not just non-Hindus, you also hate everybody who isn't a Brahmin; no wait there's more to it; being a Brahmin isn't enough, you also hate everyone who doesn't belong to same gotra as you :rolleyes:) you love your life of comfort in the US too much to do something about it. Sitting miles away and trolling internet forums won't change squat, if you really are such a fierce 'yoddhha' in real life as you are on the internet, why don't you get off your ass and do something about it?

Last edited:

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
You are an untouchable though - the "troof" hurts eh?

You descended from the scum of Europe - that's not saying much.

The result of disgusting miscegenation of peasants who were diseased, murderous, and uncultured - those were your 'ancestors".

And now, you're a filthy mongrelized untouchable that doesn't wash after going to the bathroom.

Even the Kalahari Bushmen are more civilized than trash like you.

After all, you worship a dirty zombie on a stick - they (Kalahari Bushmen) worship nature!

Birdie num num.

Geosurface

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2012
Dambisa Moyo, African woman, making a convincing argument that humanitarian aid is harming Africa immensely, not helping:

Killing Africa with Good Intentions
Is Aid Killing Africa?
Full 27 minute video featuring her on why aid has been a disaster

Personally, I don't think much of Christianity or any other religion, but Africa could certainly benefit more from some of their behaviorally limiting guidelines than it could from material aid. So actually, missionaries who don't give any material aid would be better. Best of all would probably be no aid workers of any kind going.

A quote from her: "In 1970 10% of Africans lived in poverty, now it's 70% or as high as 80-85% in some African countries, during the time that the aid model has become so popular."

Last edited:

schmuckley

Platinum Member
Aug 18, 2011
Umm, Christianity has pretty much nothing to do with free speech. In fact it's historically been rather anti-free speech.

Might also toss in the little fact that the US is is no way "based upon Christianity".

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

IMG_3393.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiyTjjnMef4
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/g/george_washington.html
I'm not sure where you got that idea,but it's definitely a false one.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

IMG_3393.jpg

Yet the same founders knew to leave gods out of the Constitution.

Anyway, that is a great plaque, recognizing the historical significance of erecting a monument to recognize a historically significant event. In a few more years, the NPS can add a plaque to the plaque recognizing the historical nature of the plaque installed to recognize the historical nature of the monument erected to recognize an historic event.

Jan 25, 2011

IMG_3393.jpg

"By their creator" does not mean God. It is a rather ambiguous statement that would have different meanings to different people.

Apr 27, 2012
OP You're a hypocrite. You whine about the US and untouchables because you're a worthless scumbag but won't move to India.

Now go back to wiping your ass with your hand you pathetic excuse for a human being.

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
If there was true religion in the world, the world would not be what it is.

There are no Hindus, Christians, Jews, Muslims. It's only names, like sports teams have names. You just wear the jersey of whatever religion you happen to be born in or choose.

So we feel secure in our little team. Of course, where there are teams, there must be fighting.

Last edited:

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
Yeah I have to agree, OP is every bit the tool other religious whack jobs around here are.

Also I don't buy the OP's defense of Hindu tolerance of homosexuality. From my time in India it wasn't exactly looked on favorably.

Hinduism and India are different things. Just because people label themselves as Hindus does not mean they are. Just like Americans label themselves Christians yet America is responsible for the deaths of countless lives since its founding. It may be one of the most bloodthirsty countries ever known to man. It doesn't mean that the people who label themselves Christians truly are what they say they are.

PRAISE__SATAN

Jan 3, 2014
Gotta love the hypocrisy. You attack Christians but ignore the other religions. You're nothing but a coward.

Was it the buddhists who came here a thousand years ago killing people, destroying culture and oppressing people with their violence? No, it was the christians. They came to kill and oppress those who were different from them and those who had different beliefs. They had their swords drawn out.

Matthew 26:52:
Then Jesus said to him: “Return your sword to its place, for all those who take the sword will perish by the sword."

Why are christians so anti-Jesus?
Why did the christians completely ignore the Sermon on the Mount?
How is America a christian country when it's constantly at war?

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Dambisa Moyo, African woman, making a convincing argument that humanitarian aid is harming Africa immensely, not helping:

Killing Africa with Good Intentions
Is Aid Killing Africa?
Full 27 minute video featuring her on why aid has been a disaster

Personally, I don't think much of Christianity or any other religion, but Africa could certainly benefit more from some of their behaviorally limiting guidelines than it could from material aid. So actually, missionaries who don't give any material aid would be better. Best of all would probably be no aid workers of any kind going.

A quote from her: "In 1970 10% of Africans lived in poverty, now it's 70% or as high as 80-85% in some African countries, during the time that the aid model has become so popular."

Gosh, I guess that says it all. Suppose nothing else could possibly be the root cause of that, eh? Even if you include the fact that decolonization began in earnest during the 1960's and by the end of the 1970's, African nations were independent and left to their own devices.

Or that following decolonization, the vast majority of African nations moved to military dictatorships, run by "generals" who had nothing more in mind than looting/pillaging the country to nothing. Or that civil war/genocide ran riot across African nations and continues to this day.

Nope, nothing like that. Gotta be those damned missionaries.

Yep.....that explains it all.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Was it the buddhists who came here a thousand years ago killing people, destroying culture and oppressing people with their violence? No, it was the christians. They came to kill and oppress those who were different from them and those who had different beliefs. They had their swords drawn out.

Matthew 26:52:
Then Jesus said to him: “Return your sword to its place, for all those who take the sword will perish by the sword."

Why are christians so anti-Jesus?
Why did the christians completely ignore the Sermon on the Mount?
How is America a christian country when it's constantly at war?

You left out Islam which, as a religion, was at least as conquering/warring as any other religion....more so if you look at Asia/Middle East.

HTFOff

Golden Member
Oct 3, 2013
I guess the two underscores do the trick but I'm rather surprised that the username Praise__Satan was still available.

I was forced to change HASHTAGFVCKOFF, but "praise_satan" is GTG.

The eff, Harvey? :colbert:

Nov 25, 2013

IMG_3393.jpg

So? Don't see anything there about a *Christian* creator. You might want to read up on Jefferson's attitudes toward Christianity and Christ.

Nov 25, 2013

What?!!! Christians attacked India a thousand years ago?!!

In what alternate universe was that?

Sinsear

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2007
OP You're a hypocrite. You whine about the US and untouchables because you're a worthless scumbag but won't move to India.

Now go back to wiping your ass with your hand you pathetic excuse for a human being.

The OP wipes his ass with his hand? Filthy

shira

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005
You stupid zombie worshiping untouchable, you still haven't responded to the documentary in the OP - like most of you other beef-munching vermin on this thread.

That's the whole point - you rats shout so loudly that you sidetrack the issue and drown it out.

The fact remains that the documentary - God Loves Uganda - is a brilliant peek into what subhuman vermin Christians are.

Untouchables you were, untouchables you are, and untouchables you shall remain.

For someone who claims to advocate that charity without strings be given to the less fortunate among us, why do you continually use the ethnic slur "untouchable?"

The vehemence with which you use this slur clearly demonstrates that you think the Dalits are disgusting, the lowest of the low. You're revealing your true attitude toward those who need charity. Christian missionaries at least provide creature comforts to the poor, but you wouldn't deign to even be in the same place with Dalits, would you?

Maybe you should look in the mirror before accusing others of being vermin.

Cerpin Taxt

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005

IMG_3393.jpg

Yet the same founders knew to leave gods out of the Constitution.

Anyway, that is a great plaque, recognizing the historical significance of erecting a monument to recognize a historically significant event. In a few more years, the NPS can add a plaque to the plaque recognizing the historical nature of the plaque installed to recognize the historical nature of the monument erected to recognize an historic event.

"By their creator" does not mean God. It is a rather ambiguous statement that would have different meanings to different people.

Ummm... guys? That quote is from the Declaration of Independence, which is in no way a founding document of the United States.

You know what is interesting, though. There is a piece of law that has something to say on the matter:

Treaty of Tripoli said:
"As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion; as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquillity, of Musselmen; and as the said States never have entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mehomitan nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries."
(emphasis added)

Of course, everyone knows that treaties like the Treaty of Tripoli are literally the "law of the land." It was signed by President John Adams and ratified by > 2/3rds majority of the Senate.

In short, I wouldn't recommend believing a single thing that "schmuckley" writes. He appears to be a literal 6-day, 6000 year old earth, creationist Mormon, if that gives you any idea of his intelligence. :colbert:

Last edited: