God Loves Uganda - Christian Terrorism Documentary

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
I think the OP expected the forum Atheist would join him for a spot of tea as well condemning those evil Christians that were attempting to covert Uganda people to Christianity

I got my issues with the way some Christians do horrible things and some other Christians have a victimization complex, but the OP is just a dick.

Apr 27, 2012
OP is a coward and ignoramus. You can't stereotype this way based on the actions of a few people. And he also supports Modi who wants to ban conversions and was responsible for the 2002 riots.

FerrelGeek

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2009
Nov 30, 2006
Feeling a lot of hatred here. It's plain to see that bigotry in any form is pretty damn ugly. I personally can't imagine why anyone would have anything to do with it.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Christians are murderers and freedom-haters. When the crusades started it was not peaceful. People were executed for not being christian. Being a christian eventually became compulsory. They took our ancient spirits and called them demons and the devil. They said nature is created for man, they came and destroy everything. Sacred sites of the pagans were destroyed by priests. They have no respect. They call us heathens, satan-worshippers, infidels. They say it's for our own good, that they love us. They are so self-righteous, they have become blind men. Christians hate freedom, freedom of religion. Christianity is not a religion of the people of this land. Christianity is a force of destruction and it can sod off.

Seems as though you should have listened to them.

PRAISE__SATAN

Jan 3, 2014
LMAO!!!! Someone is so butthurt they had to create a new user account to respond.

I'm not butthurt. Christians need to look at their own history and realise what inhumanity they have caused in the name of their religion. "Love thy neighbour" or something. Why kill him then? Why mock him for his beliefs when your christian beliefs seem as ridicolous to him as do his beliefs to you? Why forcibly convert? Why murder people in the name of your Christ? Why destroy his culture? The church is evil that cares not for the welfare of people but rather its power over those people. Christians have been spreading lies for a millenia of how people were brutal savages before they were converted to christianity. In centuries old texts priests openly dismiss non-christians as heathens who can not he tolerated in the society. People were accused of being witches executed and tortured because they broke the churches "law". Bunch of hypocrites. Christians are no better than anyone else no matter what rubbish they spew out of their mouths. They point at their book and say: "See it reads here to love people and forgive them for their mistakes. We christians are good people." Then they do the complete opposite and keep ignoring reality. "Oppress thy neighbour".

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net
I'm not butthurt. Christians need to look at their own history and realise what inhumanity they have caused in the name of their religion. "Love thy neighbour" or something. Why kill him then? Why mock him for his beliefs when your christian beliefs seem as ridicolous to him as do his beliefs to you? Why forcibly convert? Why murder people in the name of your Christ? Why destroy his culture? The church is evil that cares not for the welfare of people but rather its power over those people. Christians have been spreading lies for a millenia of how people were brutal savages before they were converted to christianity. In centuries old texts priests openly dismiss non-christians as heathens who can not he tolerated in the society. People were accused of being witches executed and tortured because they broke the churches "law". Bunch of hypocrites. Christians are no better than anyone else no matter what rubbish they spew out of their mouths. They point at their book and say: "See it reads here to love people and forgive them for their mistakes. We christians are good people." Then they do the complete opposite and keep ignoring reality. "Oppress thy neighbour".

For someone who isn't butthurt your words sure do show the exact opposite. It's also odd you had to create a new user to reply, my bet is you're really the OP and thought posting as a new user would get people to head your words/garner support. I still fnd this as a spectacular failure of a thread where the OP had his ass handed to him.

Apr 27, 2012

Gotta love the hypocrisy. You attack Christians but ignore the other religions. You're nothing but a coward.

Nov 25, 2013
Maybe you should go back to India..:whiste:

Why are you here, anyway?

This society based upon Christianity is what allows you your freedom of speech (venomous though it is) Try spouting that crap in a Muslim or Communist country and see what happens.

Umm, Christianity has pretty much nothing to do with free speech. In fact it's historically been rather anti-free speech.

Might also toss in the little fact that the US is is no way "based upon Christianity".

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
For someone who isn't butthurt your words sure do show the exact opposite. It's also odd you had to create a new user to reply, my bet is you're really the OP and thought posting as a new user would get people to head your words/garner support. I still fnd this as a spectacular failure of a thread where the OP had his ass handed to him.

I'd say you're spot on in every respect. My only complaint is that you left nothing for me to add.

Baasha

Golden Member
Jan 4, 2010
Christians are murderers and freedom-haters. When the crusades started it was not peaceful. People were executed for not being christian. Being a christian eventually became compulsory. They took our ancient spirits and called them demons and the devil. They said nature is created for man, they came and destroy everything. Sacred sites of the pagans were destroyed by priests. They have no respect. They call us heathens, satan-worshippers, infidels. They say it's for our own good, that they love us. They are so self-righteous, they have become blind men. Christians hate freedom, freedom of religion. Christianity is not a religion of the people of this land. Christianity is a force of destruction and it can sod off.

:thumbsup:

At least someone who knows the zombie worshiping cult for what it's worth!

Baasha

Golden Member
Jan 4, 2010

You stupid zombie worshiping untouchable, you still haven't responded to the documentary in the OP - like most of you other beef-munching vermin on this thread.

That's the whole point - you rats shout so loudly that you sidetrack the issue and drown it out.

The fact remains that the documentary - God Loves Uganda - is a brilliant peek into what subhuman vermin Christians are.

Untouchables you were, untouchables you are, and untouchables you shall remain.

Last edited:

Baasha

Golden Member
Jan 4, 2010
blah blah blah

You are an untouchable though - the "troof" hurts eh?

You descended from the scum of Europe - that's not saying much.

The result of disgusting miscegenation of peasants who were diseased, murderous, and uncultured - those were your 'ancestors".

And now, you're a filthy mongrelized untouchable that doesn't wash after going to the bathroom.

Even the Kalahari Bushmen are more civilized than trash like you.

After all, you worship a dirty zombie on a stick - they (Kalahari Bushmen) worship nature!

Baasha

Golden Member
Jan 4, 2010
LMAO!!!! Of course you agree with yourself.

myself? Wow.. you're "deductive abilities" surely are awe-inspiring! :rolleyes:

Must be that bible-thumping, boy-humping edumacation in that shithole you live in? Do they have books in Texas or do all you rats look up to your role-model - Rick Perry? XD

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net
You stupid zombie worshiping untouchable, you still haven't responded to the documentary in the OP - like most of you other beef-munching vermin on this thread.

That's the whole point - you rats should so loudly that you sidetrack the issue and drown it out.

The fact remains that the documentary - God Loves Uganda - is a brilliant peek into what subhuman vermin Christians are.

Untouchables you were, untouchables you are, and untouchables you shall remain.

Sorry but I'm an agnostic so I could care less about what you or anyone else worships be it an 8 legged elephant or some other another god.

Baasha

Golden Member
Jan 4, 2010
OP is a coward and ignoramus. You can't stereotype this way based on the actions of a few people. And he also supports Modi who wants to ban conversions and was responsible for the 2002 riots.

Pot calling the kettle black.

You piece of shit - you talk smack about Muslims all day and try to conflate their religion with terrorism yet can't take any criticism of your worthless zombie worshiping cult?

Those "values" sure are indicative of a "good christian". :rolleyes:

Baasha

Golden Member
Jan 4, 2010
Sorry but I'm an agnostic so I could care less about what you or anyone else worships be it an 8 legged elephant or some other another god.

At least Hindus don't force others to convert and put homosexuals on death-row.

you worthless zombie worshiping vermin have committed the biggest genocide (only next to the genocide of Hindus by the Muslims) by exterminating the Native Americans and their religions/ways of life.

Only an untouchable like you would never understand symbolism and art. That's why you worship a zombie bastard with 10 simple rules for the whole universe.

Small minds, worthless religions (judaism - christianity - islam).

Baasha

Golden Member
Jan 4, 2010
Maybe you should go back to India..:whiste:

Why are you here, anyway?

This society based upon Christianity is what allows you your freedom of speech (venomous though it is) Try spouting that crap in a Muslim or Communist country and see what happens.

hahahhahahha.. another bible-thumping zombie worshiping untouchable.

I'm here because I want to. When you take your dalit ass back to Europe, I will consider going "back" to India.

Also, if India is declared an explicitly Hindu nation for Hindus, by Hindus, and of Hindus, I will be the first in line to take citizenship. The chances of that happening in the near future, however, are next to nil.

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net

you worthless zombie worshiping vermin have committed the biggest genocide (only next to the genocide of Hindus by the Muslims) by exterminating the Native Americans and their religions/ways of life.

Only an untouchable like you would never understand symbolism and art. That's why you worship a zombie bastard with 10 simple rules for the whole universe.

So your religion is only correct one eh? Hmmmm you don't sound any different than believers from other religions. Based on your posts you're as bigoted as those you dislike.

Apr 27, 2012
Pot calling the kettle black.

You piece of shit - you talk smack about Muslims all day and try to conflate their religion with terrorism yet can't take any criticism of your worthless zombie worshiping cult?

Those "values" sure are indicative of a "good christian". :rolleyes:

Internet tough guy. You're nothing but a coward and I attack radical Muslims you scumbag. I already kicked your ass.

Baasha

Golden Member
Jan 4, 2010
The fact that almost all of you willfully chose to ignore the documentary that I linked to shows how utterly ignorant you all are.

You vermin are just like the loud-mouthed Muslims who drown out any legitimate criticism by attacking the messenger in a rabid and insane manner.

Shows how insecure you bastards really are.

The funny thing is, right-wing Christianity is easily dismissed even by so-called liberal Christians. They too don't condone what missionaries engage in - devious methods to convert innocent people - around the world.

The more frightening thing, however, is the insidious nature in which Christianity itself is being rewritten as we speak - over the past century or so.

The popular theme nowadays is to lambaste the church, the orthodoxy and its epistemics, as well as the variegated interpretations of the Bible.

The "liberal" Christians, nowadays, have been taught to take a seemingly mellow path - Jesus was a "wise teacher" but the church misused him and became exclusivist over the centuries.

This couldn't be further than the truth. The allegorical nature of these liberals' interpretation of the Bible belies the subscription to the Nicene Creed that any and all Christians must accept before 'becoming' a Christian. Therein lies the crux of the matter; the Nicene Creed extols the exclusive nature of Jesus and the history-centric (to borrow a phrase from Rajiv Malhotra) nature of his so-called "revelations".

Most of you vermin have no clue as to the machinations of the church and Christianity at large today. Like Islam, their goal is world domination. The methodologies are somewhat divergent (depending on which epoch you were to study), but the goal is as axiomatic as the sunrise!

Stop being wankers and watch the trailer to the documentary - God Loves Uganda. Then watch the documentary if you can.

If you think these missionary scum in the documentary are a 'few bad apples', you need to go back and study the history of Christianity. This is going on in MANY countries around the world. And, it is not only homosexuals who are struggling to counter them, but any and all non-Christians.

With that being said, I leave this thread as it has devolved into a bash-fest.

Nov 25, 2013

Interesting that the VHP considers homosexuality is an "imported disease" that is "against Indian culture and values" so they, at least have no issues with homosexuality being seen as crime against the state punishable by time in jail.

http://www.asianage.com/india/homosexuality-imported-disease-says-vhp-450

Seriously, you didn't know this?

And by the way, a religion that comes up with a concept like Sati is not one that you should be holding up for admiration.

Apr 27, 2012
The fact that almost all of you willfully chose to ignore the documentary that I linked to shows how utterly ignorant you all are.

You vermin are just like the loud-mouthed Muslims who drown out any legitimate criticism by attacking the messenger in a rabid and insane manner.

Shows how insecure you bastards really are.

The funny thing is, right-wing Christianity is easily dismissed even by so-called liberal Christians. They too don't condone what missionaries engage in - devious methods to convert innocent people - around the world.

The more frightening thing, however, is the insidious nature in which Christianity itself is being rewritten as we speak - over the past century or so.

The popular theme nowadays is to lambaste the church, the orthodoxy and its epistemics, as well as the variegated interpretations of the Bible.

The "liberal" Christians, nowadays, have been taught to take a seemingly mellow path - Jesus was a "wise teacher" but the church misused him and became exclusivist over the centuries.

This couldn't be further than the truth. The allegorical nature of these liberals' interpretation of the Bible belies the subscription to the Nicene Creed that any and all Christians must accept before 'becoming' a Christian. Therein lies the crux of the matter; the Nicene Creed extols the exclusive nature of Jesus and the history-centric (to borrow a phrase from Rajiv Malhotra) nature of his so-called "revelations".

Most of you vermin have no clue as to the machinations of the church and Christianity at large today. Like Islam, their goal is world domination. The methodologies are somewhat divergent (depending on which epoch you were to study), but the goal is as axiomatic as the sunrise!

Stop being wankers and watch the trailer to the documentary - God Loves Uganda. Then watch the documentary if you can.

If you think these missionary scum in the documentary are a 'few bad apples', you need to go back and study the history of Christianity. This is going on in MANY countries around the world. And, it is not only homosexuals who are struggling to counter them, but any and all non-Christians.

With that being said, I leave this thread as it has devolved into a bash-fest.

You're spouting more BS after your massive thread backfire. It's hard to take you seriously when you don't use toilet paper and engage in Sati.