God Loves Uganda - Christian Terrorism Documentary

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Baasha

Golden Member
Jan 4, 2010
I doubt Baasha is actually an indian. This guy probably enjoys posting threads like these while posing as an indian and then when other members blindly take the bait and start calling him out on things like caste system, india's poverty etc he sits back and enjoys. I bet right he's sitting in his chair giggling at the posts of werepossum and others who were too stupid to realize that this thread is nothing but pure troll-bait and instead of reporting it made angry responses.

Keep it up, gents.

This thread is NOT trolling you fool. Idiots like werepossum never addressed the documentary I linked to - and neither did you.

Conversions by these zombie worshiping scum are a real threat.

Read Breaking India by Rajiv Malhotra - http://www.breakingindia.com/

I hope you're not a LUNDian who voted for Congress or AAP (a lapdog of that untouchable Italian bar-maid). Vote BJP and for Narendra Modi for a stronger India so he can ban conversions all across India and not just Gujarat.

Sep 23, 2013
i really hope all religion dies peacefully (even though there seems to be a massive restauration of both christianity and islam)

don´t get me wrong, i´m not backing baasha´s ideas or his claim, missionaries should be punished for spreading the word (but i do dislike it)
freedom of speech is one of the most important rights everybody should protect

i just hope people would stop taking up arms on behalf of a bunch of antique texts and traditions or using those as an excuse for otherwise motivated violence

militant atheism is as bad, though

Last edited:

Baasha

Golden Member
Jan 4, 2010
There was a documentary mixed in with your bigotry?

You miserable bastard - you didn't even read the OP and instead attacked me with your stupid diatribe.

Watch the trailer and comment on it if you dare.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
You miserable bastard - you didn't even read the OP and instead attacked me with your stupid diatribe.

Watch the trailer and comment on it if you dare.
I obviously read the OP as a rich source of bigotry.

TechBoyJK

Lifer
Oct 17, 2002
Since there are MILLIONS of AMERICANS who go hungry every night, why not help them out first? Is it because they already worship that zombie god of yours?

Why are fundamentalist christians against helping out the poor and closely align themselves with pro-business ideology of the Republican party?

The hypocrisy of Christians is cringe-worthy. Their selective "help" is unneeded, especially in foreign countries where they foment anti-national sentiment and create separatist movements over time.

Missionaries are terrorists. These christian scum wiped out the Native Americans and committed genocide on them - must be those Judeo-Christian "values" eh?

Charity starts at home.

Many people feel that Americans that are hungry most likely have had a few chances to avoid that situation.

Many of the same people look at other countries because the feel those people are hungry by no choice of their own. They're truly helpless.

It's not about picking people to help based on their nationality, it's about picking people to help based on need.

Baasha

Golden Member
Jan 4, 2010
Many people feel that Americans that are hungry most likely have had a few chances to avoid that situation.

Many of the same people look at other countries because the feel those people are hungry by no choice of their own. They're truly helpless.

It's not about picking people to help based on their nationality, it's about picking people to help based on need.

Are you saying that missionaries intentionally target largely non-Christian countries for their "missions" out of the goodness of their hearts? Do you deny their ulterior motives?

If you do, there is no point in discussion. Their insidiousness and devious methods to convert people who then turn against their own (over short and long term) has severe consequences.

Nigeria is boiling as we speak - wherever Islam and Christianity has set foot, they have displaced, destroyed, converted, and taken over the 'host' nation/people.

This documentary shows how a "small" group of missionaries were able to plant the seed of discord in a foreign country and people. That is what they have done for centuries. Even the very Europeans (and now Americans/Australians) were completely deracinated of their "pagan" origins/culture by Christianity in first millenium CE.

This is why it is called "soft" terrorism as opposed to the "hard" terrorism we see by Muslims around the world.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
There was a documentary mixed in with your bigotry?
There wasn't even a mockumentary. There was a youtube video. Oddly enough no one seems to have watched it in spite of his surrounding it with the most bizarre hate-filled foamy rage imaginable. Go figure. As always, there is no wisdom on youtube, only idiots surrounded by videos of talking cats and guys getting nut shots.

Apr 27, 2012
This thread is NOT trolling you fool. Idiots like werepossum never addressed the documentary I linked to - and neither did you.

Conversions by these zombie worshiping scum are a real threat.

Read Breaking India by Rajiv Malhotra - http://www.breakingindia.com/

I hope you're not a LUNDian who voted for Congress or AAP (a lapdog of that untouchable Italian bar-maid). Vote BJP and for Narendra Modi for a stronger India so he can ban conversions all across India and not just Gujarat.

The same Narendra Modi who was involved with the 2002 riots where innocent Hindus and Muslims were killed? Not surprised that Scumbags like you would support him.

Baasha

Golden Member
Jan 4, 2010
The same Narendra Modi who was involved with the 2002 riots where innocent Hindus and Muslims were killed? Not surprised that Scumbags like you would support him.

Yawn..you corpse worshiping sack of turd... you wouldn't know the beginning of what Modi stands for. Go back to thumping a bible and humping little boys you rat.

Hilarious to see a shithead like you shed crocodile tears for "innocent Muslims". hahahahha..

Must be the same reason those zombie worshiping untouchables (christian scum) write article after article criticizing Narendra Modi! He was smart enough to see through the hypocrisy that is christianity (zombie worshiping cult) and ban these treacherous terrorist missionary vermin. He will ban conversions across all of India!

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2012
Yawn..you corpse worshiping sack of turd... you wouldn't know the beginning of what Modi stands for. Go back to thumping a bible and humping little boys you rat.

Hilarious to see a shithead like you shed crocodile tears for "innocent Muslims". hahahahha..

Must be the same reason those zombie worshiping untouchables (christian scum) write article after article criticizing Narendra Modi! He was smart enough to see through the hypocrisy that is christianity (zombie worshiping cult) and ban these treacherous terrorist missionary vermin. He will ban conversions across all of India!

I have already kicked your ass on here. Your piece of shit scumbag was responsible for the deaths of innocent people.

No go back to wiping your ass and not using toilet paper.

And you're real tough attacking Christians on a forum. You're too scared to do the real thing because you're a coward.

slayernine

Jul 23, 2007
slayernine.com
They, like most missionaries, do NO humanitarian work, and instead are busy converting people in a numbers game. The small minority of these scum who do claim to do humanitarian work only do so with an ulterior motive - to convert non-Christians hook or by crook...

What a truckload of pointless hate. I suppose you have been to Africa and seen this with your own eyes.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Hey everyone, stop worshiping zombies. Much better to worship elephants with 8 arms and a giant penis, or whatever the hell ridiculous thing the OP worships.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Hey everyone, stop worshiping zombies. Much better to worship elephants with 8 arms and a giant penis, or whatever the hell ridiculous thing the OP worships.

I decided to take a hint from George Carlin and instead I now worship Joe Pesci.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999

You sure got a lot out of of one youtube video.
Pro tip, calling everyone "untouchables" isn't very effective. About half your audience is going to start thinking about Eliot Ness. Who, by the way, was a God fearing Christian doing the Lords own work against heathen scum and sodomites, like you.
The other half will think you're from some stinking polluted shit hole country where the obvious benefits of indoor plumbing and sanitation have been ignored because of the fear of Christians and the shackles of clean living.

I do so enjoy crazy threads.

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net
I think the OP expected the forum Atheist would join him for a spot of tea as well condemning those evil Christians that were attempting to covert Uganda people to Christianity

schmuckley

Platinum Member
Aug 18, 2011
Of course we can - especially since these untouchables think they are "better" than others. LOL.. even the European corpse worshipers have a chuckle at that. Remember, you descended from the syphillis-infested deck-hands that invaded this land.

How can anyone expect otherwise? No wonder bible-thumping is part and parcel of the likes of you.

Worshiping a worthless zombie and fornicating with your siblings is the goal of your society.

The greatest man to have walked the earth for the past 500+ years, Mahatma Gandhi, was asked what he thought of Western 'civilization'. His reply? "It would be a good idea!"

The ownage on that one was strong! :biggrin:

Maybe you should go back to India..:whiste:

Why are you here, anyway?

This society based upon Christianity is what allows you your freedom of speech (venomous though it is) Try spouting that crap in a Muslim or Communist country and see what happens.

PRAISE__SATAN

Jan 3, 2014
Christians are murderers and freedom-haters. When the crusades started it was not peaceful. People were executed for not being christian. Being a christian eventually became compulsory. They took our ancient spirits and called them demons and the devil. They said nature is created for man, they came and destroy everything. Sacred sites of the pagans were destroyed by priests. They have no respect. They call us heathens, satan-worshippers, infidels. They say it's for our own good, that they love us. They are so self-righteous, they have become blind men. Christians hate freedom, freedom of religion. Christianity is not a religion of the people of this land. Christianity is a force of destruction and it can sod off.