God I wish my parents were rich. Why GOD Why? Are your parents this cheap?

TommyVercetti

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2003
Ok here is the deal, read the full thing before replying or anything, aiight?

I am a senior in High school, gonna graduate this Spring and probably go off to either UTexas or something. Right now I drive a 2002 S2000 with some mods. I bought it brand new back in 2001. It was nice and all that back then, but now it just seems slow. All my friends drive Mercs and Beamers, and I feel so left out. I mean my S2000 can't compare to an S500 which my friend Bobby has. That car just rips it!!! Another friend of mine got a BMW M5, and it's hella tite. I feel so embarassed now, when we get into after school races. I am left far behind!

So I thought well maybe my dad could buy me a new and faster car. But I don't want an M5 or anything. Sure those cars are fast, but I want something that suits my personality. An S55 AMG or a BMW 7 series Dinan fits me just right. I mean I am Polo and Dockers kinda wearing guy, and an S55 AMG would be hella tite. Get me yo?

So I go and talk to my dad. First of all he doesn't even have time for me. He works for some law firm as a partner, and is always busy at work. I don't have a FREAKING clue what he does though, just that he NEVER EVER has time for me. My mom is out of the question though. She spends her entire day at hair salons and shopping, to get ready for her country club meetings. Just on a side note, I think she is having an affair, but that is for another post. The maid is the only person who actually cares about me.

Ok anyways, I go talk to my dad. I told him the car isn't very expensive, around $120K and I would need some tite rims, that is all. $140K max. I mean we are rich and everything, surely we can afford such a car. He started his BS excuses, like he always does "Oh you will wreck it", "Oh it's not a car for kids". I was like COME ON! So finally the truth came out. We are too god damn poor to buy me a nice car. Actually it's more like my dad is too cheap to buy me a nice car. He made me a counter offer that he will buy me a Land Rover or the new Z or something in that price range.

Well so here is where I stand. I have a sucky and slow s2000, my parents don't love me, they are really cheap, and I am gonna be stuck with a cr@ppy Z or Range Rover. My life freaking sucks.

How would you guys deal with this situation? I am so depressed right now, I don't know what to do. I dont' even wanna go to school now, cuz I told my friends that my dad will buy me an S55 AMG or BMW 7 series Dinan. Grrrr. So angry and depressed.

Feldenak

Lifer
Jan 31, 2003
Originally posted by: TommyVercetti

I am a senior in High school, gonna graduate this Spring and probably go off to either UTexas or something. Right now I drive a 2002 S2000 with some mods. I bought it brand new back in 2001. It was nice and all that back then, but now it just seems slow. All my friends drive Mercs and Beamers, and I feel so left out. I mean my S2000 can't compare to an S500 which my friend Bobby has. That car just rips it!!! Another friend of mine got a BMW M5, and it's hella tite. I feel so embarassed now, when we get into after school races. I am left far behind!

So I thought well maybe my dad could buy me a new and faster car. But I don't want an M5 or anything. Sure those cars are fast, but I want something that suits my personality. An S55 AMG or a BMW 7 series Dinan fits me just right. I mean I am Polo and Dockers kinda wearing guy, and an S55 AMG would be hella tite. Get me yo?

So I go and talk to my dad. First of all he doesn't even have time for me. He works for some law firm as a partner, and is always busy at work. I don't have a FREAKING clue what he does though, just that he NEVER EVER has time for me. My mom is out of the question though. She spends her entire day at hair salons and shopping, to get ready for her country club meetings. Just on a side note, I think she is having an affair, but that is for another post. The maid is the only person who actually cares about me.

Ok anyways, I go talk to my dad. I told him the car isn't very expensive, around $120K and I would need some tite rims, that is all. $140K max. I mean we are rich and everything, surely we can afford such a car. He started his BS excuses, like he always does "Oh you will wreck it", "Oh it's not a car for kids". I was like COME ON! So finally the truth came out. We are too god damn poor to buy me a nice car. Actually it's more like my dad is too cheap to buy me a nice car. He made me a counter offer that he will buy me a Land Rover or the new Z or something in that price range.

Well so here is where I stand. I have a sucky and slow s2000, my parents don't love me, they are really cheap, and I am gonna be stuck with a cr@ppy Z or Range Rover. My life freaking sucks.

How would you guys deal with this situation? I am so depressed right now, I don't know what to do. I dont' even wanna go to school now, cuz I told my friends that my dad will buy me an S55 AMG or BMW 7 series Dinan. Grrrr. So angry and depressed.

You owe me a new sarcasm-meter. Mine just flipped me off and walked out.

CanOWorms

Lifer
Jul 3, 2001
Either this is pretty well-written parody... or everyone is going to say that you deserve to die...

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Wow - what a bad attemp at a VERY old parody thread. A VERY OLD parody.

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
I really wanted to say something witty...but it's so late, and I just some sets on the bench, so I let you guys.

I'll do a Zim:

:beer:

cheers TommyVercetti

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: TommyVercetti

Just keep looking at that painting.

That will put things in perspective for you.

DannyBoy

Diamond Member
Nov 27, 2002
www.danj.me
You really are a sad bastard
rolleye.gif

FeathersMcGraw

Diamond Member
Oct 17, 2001
I don't understand why Tommy Vercetti doesn't just go and beat someone up and take their pimp ride. I mean, isn't that the whole idea?

AvesPKS

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
Oh, Lord, won't you buy me
a Mercedes Benz
My friends all drive Porsche's
I must make amends

freebee

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2000
Very few high school kids know about the s55 or dinan-tuned bimmers. And someone that drives a two seater wanted to move to a large, family sedan?....not too realistic. Story would have been better if you replaced the benz and beemer with 911 turbo or maybe throw a Modena in there.

Fudssa

Banned
Feb 23, 2003
Somewhere there is a picture of a guy holding up
a gun in one hand and a box of bullets in the other...

I found it. Here it is.

TommyVercetti

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2003
Originally posted by: freebee
Very few high school kids know about the s55 or dinan-tuned bimmers. And someone that drives a two seater wanted to move to a large, family sedan?....not too realistic. Story would have been better if you replaced the benz and beemer with 911 turbo or maybe throw a Modena in there.

But when I bought my S2000, i was still a junior. Now in my senior year, I have become more mature, and the personality has changed.