God Gave U.S. 'What We Deserve,' Jerry Falwell Says

The Dancing Peacock

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 1999
Check out this freaking fanatic. Many are hating the Muslim extremists right now. What about the Right Wing Christian fanatics that are placing the blame on Americans for this??? Check out Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell. Here's an excerpt:

<< Falwell said the American Civil Liberties Union has "got to take a lot of blame for this," again winning Robertson's agreement: "Well, yes." Then Falwell broadened his blast to include the federal courts and others who he said were "throwing God out of the public square." He added: "The abortionists have got to bear some burden for this because God will not be mocked. And when we destroy 40 million little innocent babies, we make God mad. I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People for the American Way -- all of them who have tried to secularize America -- I point the finger in their face and say, 'You helped this happen.' " >>

Washington Post

fuking bastards. I don't like Fundamentalist Christians, and here is the prime example. grr.

late.

TDP