Goatee or not?

Danman

Lifer
Nov 9, 1999
My fiance does not like when I grow a goatee. I just shaved it off but I took before and after pics. Let's see what ATOT says! :D

BeforeAnother before
After

EDIT FOR THE ASSHATS:
The before pics were only two days of not shaving my chin, it gives you an idea of what I look like.

LAUST

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2000
No wonder you are a lifer :p ;)

anyway, Goat? that looks like peach fuzz to me :p

Danman

Lifer
Nov 9, 1999
Originally posted by: tweakmm
I see a bit more scruff in the before picture, but I see no goatee.

That was only a couple days. Geez, give me a break.

Hey and about the pizza face coldcut, up yours. I can't control it, it's genetic. (Dad had bad acne.)

Danman

Lifer
Nov 9, 1999
Are you guys flippin retarded? I only gave you an idea of it, I didn't grow out some full out goatee. Give me a fscking break, I'm only asking for your opinion.

iwearnosox

Lifer
Oct 26, 2000
Originally posted by: cashman
Are you guys flippin retarded? I only gave you an idea of it, I didn't grow out some full out goatee. Give me a fscking break, I'm only asking for your opinion.
Have you forgotten where you are, son?

Danman

Lifer
Nov 9, 1999
Originally posted by: FoBoT
poll?

shave your butt instead

those pics aren't even of the same person :confused:

:confused:

WTF are you talking about?

Yes, Sifl; I know where I am. This is the last time I post something like this, all I wanted was another fscking opinion instead of people saying there's not on my chin.
rolleye.gif
:|

tweakmm

Lifer
May 28, 2001

You said there was a goatee when there clearly wasn't :) There is still no goatee in the 2nd picture but I do see the facial hair on the bottom of your chin. I do not believe that what you have is a goatee as a goatee is what you have plus a mustache plus the hair that extends between the two.

Danman

Lifer
Nov 9, 1999

You said there was a goatee when there clearly wasn't :) There is still no goatee in the 2nd picture but I do see the facial hair on the bottom of your chin. I do not believe that what you have is a goatee as a goatee is what you have plus a mustache plus the hair that extends between the two.

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M ASKING.

I was only GROWING one, that was only 2 days of not shaving that area. I wanted opinions.....whatever. It's like talking to a brick wall with you guys. :p

Bootprint

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2002
No Goatee.

I hate little tuffs of hair like that, it screams I hate shaving this part 'cause it's too hard.

;)

tweakmm

Lifer
May 28, 2001

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M ASKING.

I was only GROWING one, that was only 2 days of not shaving that area. I wanted opinions.....whatever. It's like talking to a brick wall with you guys. :p
Gotcha, although your wording implies that the before picture is a picture of you with a goate("I just shaved it off"). I'd say go with what the woman wants.

BTW, who the hell are you calling an asshat Mr. "I can't form a coherent sentence that conveys what I want it to ":p

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com
somebody needs to photochop an extended goat into the picture, so we can see how it will look after a couple months of growth