Global alert issued after alleged Iran assassination plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
"Lax on security". What does that mean? That Obama isn't as omnipresent and omnipotent as you'd like? Did you note that the plot was foiled?

More important is that it appears that Iran is actively planning terrorist activities. That's the real news and shoots the idea of Iran being a benign power all to hell. Iran has proved that it is fine with using terrorism as a weapon and needs to be treated accordingly.

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
"Lax on security". What does that mean? That Obama isn't as omnipresent and omnipotent as you'd like? Did you note that the plot was foiled?

More important is that it appears that Iran is actively planning terrorist activities. That's the real news and shoots the idea of Iran being a benign power all to hell. Iran has proved that it is fine with using terrorism as a weapon and needs to be treated accordingly.

I was trying to get into the "favor" of the Rabid Right Wingers on this forum ;)

Last edited:

SandEagle

Lifer
Aug 4, 2007
THIS happened over a year ago

never mind the state of the economy, the wall street protests, the failed wars, the disappearing middle class, no jobs, broken infrastructure, corrupt politicians, etc. lets focus on something that happened a year ago and start another war against brown people

Last edited:

tydas

Golden Member
Mar 10, 2000
THIS happened over a year ago

never mind the state of the economy, the wall street protests, the failed wars, the disappearing middle class, no jobs, broken infrastructure, corrupt politicians, etc. lets focus on something that happened a year ago and start another war against brown people

Listen, the Military Industrial Complex has a war winding down and they need to find another enemy!

I'm sure Iran is associated with some unsavory characters who were using them for thier own goals...our CIA would never do that...

Macamus Prime

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2011
I love how every asshat came up with stupid reasons to hate Obama but he just shoved most of them right back into their fat pasty double chinned sweaty faces; his citizenship, his Muslim "buddies", his weakness on his war on terror,... God, you shit heads got owned.

And, when you push one of your elitist zealots into the ring against Obama for Presidency in 2012, I will laugh; as skeletons topple over one another and come pouring out of their closets.

Most of your "best and brightest" are already dismissed. And, Obama is showing no signs of being any of the things you attempted to depict him in the last few years.

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Extreme right wing people sometimes say Obama is weak with defense and security and it's based on nothing. It was supposed to be a joke.

That doesn't mean the whole thread is a joke though. Real news story.

Spot on analogy :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Republicans LOVE to beat the drum on how weak Democrats are in defense and security.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.