Glenn Beck Calls Sarah Palin a ‘Clown': I’m Embarrassed I Supported Her

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Interesting.

Is this one of those 'moments of clarity' that cokeheads and alcoholics talk about?

Good for you Glenn, now you just have to address the mountain of other stuff you should really be embarrassed about too. You've said shit so stupid that even people like me who can't stand you felt embarrassed for you. Good luck on your recovery!

Sonikku

Lifer
Jun 23, 2005
YZLxtNv.jpg

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Hehehe, that's pretty good.

Vote Trump, and he'll make the beer flow like wine! Jobs will be everywhere - like the spawning salmon of Capistrano!

shira

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005
First question, what took people like Glenn so long to realize what was obvious during '08 election?

Allegedly smart Republicans continued to insist Sarah was qualified to be VP years after the election. Fox News continued to promote her. She had tons of Republican support

Last question, with heroines like Sarah Palin why should that part of the electorate be trusted with any consequential decisions in the upcoming election?

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/glenn-beck-clown-sarah-palin-m-embarrassed-ever-203302150.html
It's taken Beck 8 years to recognize that Palin is an idiot. That sounds pretty bad. But Beck is 51 years old. Let's give him a 25-year credit for the time it probably took him to "grow up" and to "find out who I really am." That leaves more than 26 years. 26 years and Beck has still failed to recognize that he himself is a total clown.

shira

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005
Oh, she isn't important to the GOP - she is just someone whom the GOP felt she could run the country.

Yeah, she is totally a non issue,.. please.

Conservatives need to stop downplaying her, same with Trump. They LOVE these morons.
This suggests a new Democrat campaign for the 2016 election:

Sarah who?

You know, Sarah Palin. The woman the Republican Party thought was a great choice for Vice President a few years ago. That Sarah.

And if the Republican Party had that kind of judgment in 2008, why would you think a few years has changed anything?

The Republican Party was and is the party that chose Sarah Palin to be YOUR American Vice President.

[At this point in the ad, run videos of all of the current crop of Republican would-be nominees for President voicing their strong approval for Palin.]

Just one more excellent reason to vote Democratic in 2016.

John Connor

Lifer
Nov 30, 2012
There goes your credibility.

I'm no fan of Obama, but Palin is a fucking joke. A very bad joke.

This is precisely the reason why America is so fucked up right now. Do us common sense folk a favor and stay home election day.

Last edited:

shira

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005
This is precisely the reason why America is so fucked up right now. Do us common sense folk a favor and stay home election day.
Two words: absentee ballot.

You don't actually wait in line to vote on election day, do you, Slick?

Nov 25, 2013
Personally, Palin interests me for her Conservative principals. Not only that but she hunts and fishes! How many of you could gut a moose? LMAO!

One thing is for sure, she'd be a hell of a lot better as President than this clown Obozo. For one she wouldn't alter defense intelligence reports and actually listen to her CIA briefings in the morning.

I wonder if she plays golf? :hmm:

PS. It's telling that after all these years she still manages to get under Liberal's skin. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

If "she still manages to get under Liberal's [sic] skin" means they (and everyone else) laugh uproariously whenever she opens her mouth to spew one of her word salads, you're probably correct.

This is pure comedy gold

"Man, the middle-class everyday Americans are really gettin’ taken for a ride.’ That's status quo, and GOP leaders, by the way, y'know the man can only ride ya when your back is bent. So strengthen it. Then the man can't ride ya, America won't be taken for a ride, because so much is at stake and we can't afford politicians playing games like nothing more is at stake than, oh, maybe just the next standing of theirs in the next election."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/25/sarah-palin-iowa-speech_n_6543762.html

John Connor

Lifer
Nov 30, 2012

The Huffington Post was launched on May 10, 2005 as a liberal/left commentary outlet and alternative to news aggregators such as the Drudge Report.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Huffington_Post#cite_note-6
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Huffington_Post#cite_note-6

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Huffington_Post

Now I bet if I made a counter post from FoxNews you'd be all over me like flies on shit.

Feb 16, 2005
If "she still manages to get under Liberal's [sic] skin" means they (and everyone else) laugh uproariously whenever she opens her mouth to spew one of her word salads, you're probably correct.

This is pure comedy gold

"Man, the middle-class everyday Americans are really gettin’ taken for a ride.’ That's status quo, and GOP leaders, by the way, y'know the man can only ride ya when your back is bent. So strengthen it. Then the man can't ride ya, America won't be taken for a ride, because so much is at stake and we can't afford politicians playing games like nothing more is at stake than, oh, maybe just the next standing of theirs in the next election."

That is one of the best salads she's ever tossed ;)

qliveur

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2007

This is pure comedy gold

That's what she gets for making fun of Obama's dependence on a teleprompter.

Karma's a bitch.

Fave comment on that article: "Sounds just like a beauty contestant." :awe:
That is one of the best salads she's ever tossed ;)
Pun intended?

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Personally, Palin interests me for her Conservative principals. Not only that but she hunts and fishes! How many of you could gut a moose? LMAO!

One thing is for sure, she'd be a hell of a lot better as President than this clown Obozo. For one she wouldn't alter defense intelligence reports and actually listen to her CIA briefings in the morning.

I wonder if she plays golf? :hmm:

PS. It's telling that after all these years she still manages to get under Liberal's skin. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

This one earlier explains a lot at any rate.

It's amazing. I never had the Internet until 2003. :( Although I was on it at the library, school and a friends house. I bet a majority of all those posts were made with dial-up. Aww, the wonderful sound of QAM in the morning. :D