(Given away) I have a Nvidia Free 2 Play Bundle key to give to a DC'er

StitchExperimen

Feb 14, 2012
This one I'm not to sure if giving the code to you will work. I don't have enough time to play this style of game. I did try out Planetside2 and made an account on a different card from a different etailer so this cardboard card may not be attached to an account when I look at the bar coding. Worst case I change my password and sign over the account to you. So if your not into emailing some to work this out then pass it to someone else.

Today's top free-to-play games are more advanced than ever before. In fact, shooters like*Hawken,World of Tanks, and*PlanetSide® 2*are among the most graphics-intensive and immersive games available.
Now you can get everything you need to experience them at their best—and a little extra.
Gear up with GeForce GTX and take on all your favorite games with great performance and stunning graphics made real by technologies like NVIDIA® PhysX® and 3D Vision™. We'll even give you $150 of in-game currency.

(In game cash of $50 per game.)

I don't know what more to type so here's a link to look around.

http://www.geforce.com/landing-page/free-2-play

Bruce

Last edited:

ljtatej

Nov 30, 2009
I think what you are doing is a nice incentive. I'll be moving at the end of the month, so there might be a week with no activity. On the bright side I'll be able to move my spare parts to the new house instead of storage. I might have a few things to donate to the cause. Also have enough parts to build a 2600K machine with 2 7970s to add to the crunch.

StitchExperimen

Feb 14, 2012
Hope you survive the move and getting your stuff out of storage and crunching. I was in South Carolina for 6 years and North Carolina was a pretty nice state. I went there for a AMD morning give-a-way.

The site is www.GeForce.com/FREE2PLAYBUNDLE
CODE: CHET-EDAR-SFFU-SWES-GNIM-JOKE

Any problems I'll give you my email and we'll iron out the situation.

Bruce

ljtatej

Nov 30, 2009
Thanks Bruce! Everything went through fine. Yeah I plan to pack up my current PC last, so hopefully I won't lose much time.