Girl agrees to meet boy in school bathroom for sex, guardian sues

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
WTF (I just read the article) were these people thinking (the school aide, etc.)?!?!

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
SOFA KING dumb.

That has got to be the worst decision made by a school I have ever heard about.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
SOFA KING dumb.

That has got to be the worst decision made by a school I have ever heard about.

agreed. They all need to be fire and charged.

If not for them this young lady would not have been raped. god damn it blows my mind that they would do something like this.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
It's about everyone wanting to WIN today instead of doing the right thing.

Most above are guilty of it too.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006

A 14 year old girl in a special needs school was coaxed by her teachers to set a trap for a known sexual predator in their school and instead of the teachers being there as she was told she got raped in the ass. The school had no business asking her to participate in the "sting" in the first place and frankly should be indicted for not getting the consent of her parents.

WTF is wrong with you?

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
agreed. They all need to be fire and charged.

If not for them this young lady would not have been raped. god damn it blows my mind that they would do something like this.

Even worse than simply coming up with the a horribly fucked up plan, they somehow managed to completely fuck implementing said horribly fucked up plan. That led to that poor girl getting sodomized for doing what her teachers told/asked (pretty close to the same damn thing when its a teacher and a 14 year old regardless of special needs) her to do.

Not only should the state pay out of its ass (no pun intended) but charges should be brought against all those responsible for putting her in that situation should be charged with whatever they can throw at them.

And the boy is back in the school!! WTF does it take to get kicked out of that school because raping a 14 year old in the ass doesn't seem to be enough, much less criminal charges.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Even worse than simply coming up with the a horribly fucked up plan, they somehow managed to completely fuck implementing said horribly fucked up plan. That led to that poor girl getting sodomized for doing what her teachers told/asked (pretty close to the same damn thing when its a teacher and a 14 year old regardless of special needs) her to do.

Not only should the state pay out of its ass (no pun intended) but charges should be brought against all those responsible for putting her in that situation should be charged with whatever they can throw at them.

And the boy is back in the school!! WTF does it take to get kicked out of that school because raping a 14 year old in the ass doesn't seem to be enough, much less criminal charges.

Roman Polanski was convicted of the same thing and fled the country. France refused to extradite him.
So maybe justice is bullshit all around?

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
Roman Polanski was convicted of the same thing and fled the country. France refused to extradite him.
So maybe justice is bullshit all around?

At least we tried to extradite him and putting him on trial, as far as I have read no charges have been filed in this case yet.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009

Guess the school's attitude is much like Mayweather's.....if you don't have pics, it didn't happen.

That and it's just another typical day in Alabama.

drebo

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
And there are people who want to let boys into the girls bathrooms just because they say they "identify" as a girl.

Newsflash: teenage boys are horny. Horny boys will find a way. Villifying sex just makes it all that more fun. We, as a society, need to be less prudish and things like this won't happen as frequently.

Zaap

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2008
Following a five-day suspension, the boy was sent to an alternative school, but soon returned to Sparkman Middle, writes the Justice Department.

Wow.

I recall in school kids getting suspended like that for fighting or something... but for ass-raping another student ???

mnewsham

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
And there are people who want to let boys into the girls bathrooms just because they say they "identify" as a girl.

Wait...are you a retard or are you just trying to get this to fit your agenda? If someone identifies as a girl the likelihood that they are also attracted to a female is going to be fairly low... no?

If this were a story about a "trans" boy going into the girls bathroom to rape and spy on girls, then sure, maybe your comment was justified. But what the actual fuck is wrong with you? That isn't at all how it happened here. You're just bringing this up about trans kids in the bathroom because it makes you feel uncomfortable.

Rakehellion

Lifer
Jan 15, 2013
A 14 year old girl in a special needs school was coaxed by her teachers to set a trap for a known sexual predator in their school and instead of the teachers being there as she was told she got raped in the ass.

Very misleading thread title.