Gilette just came out with a new Fusion shaver.... the Phenom.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

nonameo

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2006
I use Gillette custom plus razors, and they work fine.

Just a basic swivel head razor.

I've also used the Good News razors, which work equally well.(just no swivel head, which can be annoying)

SunnyD

Belgian Waffler
Jan 2, 2001
www.neftastic.com
I forget which one I use. It has 3 blades I think. I go through one head about once a month. Of course I shave only about once a week, and pretty much only after a hot shower, so my facial hair is extremely soft and easy to shave at that point. Screw the whole paying $8 per four heads every week. If people don't like the way I look 5 out of 7 days a week, screw them.

Jun 26, 2007
I use a knife, it's cheaper and i get a closer shave.

All this bs about irritation makes me wonder if they got faces like i have balls, i've had to have them shaved once, she (the nurse) used some kind of white standardised razor, it irritated the shit out of my scrotum for days, i'm not sure how she would react if i told her to use a damn vibrating razor though. :D

I'm serious when i tell you that the vibrating shit is just a gimmick, it doesn't really do the shit they show you in their graphic cartoon videos, in fact, it does absolutely nothing but make the razor more expensive.