Question Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro LED Problem - Help!

Exentrick

Nov 10, 2009
Hi. The LEDs on my Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro are stuck on and stuck on a single color. It also stays on whether or not the computer is powered on or not. I've tried changing it with the Gigabyte RGB Fusion software as well as just disabling it in the BIOS but neither have done anything to fix it. I've tried updating and resetting the BIOS, uninstalling and reinstalling the Gigabyte software. I've done everything but a fresh Windows install, which I'd rather not do. I want to either turn them off or even just change the color - any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

X

john3850

Golden Member
Oct 19, 2002
Peripherals - Initial Display Output - EZ RAID next is LEDs in System Power On State Allows you to enable or disable motherboard LED lighting when the system is on.
Off Disables the selected lighting mode when the system is on. (Defaul In your bios

It sounds like you lost the cfg file for the Gigabyte RGB Fusion software .
I would reinstall the Gigabyte RGB program to fix cfg file first

Exentrick

Nov 10, 2009
Peripherals - Initial Display Output - EZ RAID next is LEDs in System Power On State Allows you to enable or disable motherboard LED lighting when the system is on.
Off Disables the selected lighting mode when the system is on. (Defaul In your bios

It sounds like you lost the cfg file for the Gigabyte RGB Fusion software .
I would reinstall the Gigabyte RGB program to fix cfg file first

Thanks for the response. I've disabled it in the BIOS and even reset the BIOS to see if that would help. I've also reinstalled the Gigabyte RGB program and even manually deleted the cfg file as well to no avail.

I've also reached out to Gigabyte, but I'm on day 5 of no response from them. Didn't expect their support to be so useless.