Giants/Packers

Gunslinger08

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
I wouldn't be surprised to see the Packers win this one. Boatloads of Giants injuries and a decent GB defense.

BHeemsoth

Platinum Member
Jul 30, 2002
Originally posted by: GagHalfrunt
They both suck. Watching this game is like watching a couple of DII college programs.

The Packers have an improved defense this year, and knocked off the Eagles last week.

Not to mention they were on the cusp of making the playoffs last year.

That said, Eli has looked pretty decent so far. Corey Webster keeps getting torched. There needs to be someone out there the G-men can pick up that can play CB better than he can.

jman19

Lifer
Nov 3, 2000
Originally posted by: rpbri2886
Originally posted by: GagHalfrunt
They both suck. Watching this game is like watching a couple of DII college programs.

The Packers have an improved defense this year, and knocked off the Eagles last week.

Not to mention they were on the cusp of making the playoffs last year.

That said, Eli has looked pretty decent so far. Corey Webster keeps getting torched. There needs to be someone out there the G-men can pick up that can play CB better than he can.

The Giants secondary is one of the worst in the league. Webster gets burned several times a game.

Speaking of getting burned, Al Harris got owned on that play.

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
I don't know why Aaron Ross doesn't get a chance yet. There's no way he'd be worse than Webster and a 70-year old Sam Madison with a bad hamstring.

BCYL

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
I really wish GB do well this year, so Brett Farve can go out on a high note...

jman19

Lifer
Nov 3, 2000
Originally posted by: BCYL
I really wish GB do well this year, so Brett Farve can go out on a high note...

Favre should have retired years ago. The Packers are in a rebuilding mode.