GIANTS/COWBOYS MNF

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
ok that was a terrible game. ok. change that. the cowboys looked like crap heh.

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Mermaidman
Yikes, Arrington will miss many games! Will this have a big impact on NYG defence?
No. This is the first game this year that Arrington did anything at all. Reggie Torbor will do fine.

akshatp

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
Originally posted by: ThePresence
Originally posted by: Mermaidman
Yikes, Arrington will miss many games! Will this have a big impact on NYG defence?
No. This is the first game this year that Arrington did anything at all. Reggie Torbor will do fine.

THat safety was Arringotn's first sack since 2004. I don't think his loss will affect the Giants too much

fustercluck

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2002
I'm pretty surprised they benched Bledsoe after the first half, he didn't play that bad, had one INT. I have to agree though that this team with Bledsoe is not a superbowl contender, maybe not even a playoff contender, so maybe getting Romo some playing time is a good idea, but he's a rookie, and plays like one, so i doubt they will make the playoffs with him either.

rise

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2004
he's no rookie. he's been in the league 4 years. inexperienced maybe but he made some horrid decisions.

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Adaman
I'm pretty surprised they benched Bledsoe after the first half, he didn't play that bad, had one INT. I have to agree though that this team with Bledsoe is not a superbowl contender, maybe not even a playoff contender, so maybe getting Romo some playing time is a good idea, but he's a rookie, and plays like one, so i doubt they will make the playoffs with him either.

Beldsoe played horribly. The INT was the worst possible INT a QB can throw. They were on the 4 yard-line with a potential momentum changer to bering them right back in the game and he threw a turd. And it wasn't just the INT. He did not get rid of the ball in the face of the passrush. He saw them coming and held on to it. That's inexcusable for an experienced QB, and Parcells knew that it would be much harder to get to Romo.

spacejamz

Lifer
Mar 31, 2003
Should be a fun day on Galloway and Company on ESPN 103.3 in Dallas today...:)

Hell...even the Little Ball of Hate show should be good...

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: rise
he's no rookie. he's been in the league 4 years. inexperienced maybe but he made some horrid decisions.
He may be in the league 4 years, but he threw his first 2 NFL passes last week.

jlbenedict

Banned
Jul 10, 2005
Originally posted by: ThePresence
Originally posted by: Adaman

Beldsoe played horribly. The INT was the worst possible INT a QB can throw. They were on the 4 yard-line with a potential momentum changer to bering them right back in the game and he threw a turd. And it wasn't just the INT. He did not get rid of the ball in the face of the passrush. He saw them coming and held on to it. That's inexcusable for an experienced QB, and Parcells knew that it would be much harder to get to Romo.

I agree. That INT was a huge momentum swing for the Giants. Instead of the Cowboys going up 14-12, they go into halftime down 12-7, and Bledsoe sulking like a child that had his lunch money stolen. Bledsoe never checked off on any of his other receivers; he eyeballed Glenn right from the snap. It wasn't like there was any intense pressure on that play also.

This Cowboy team has entirely too much fvcking talent to go out and play like that on a consistant basis against good teams like they have been. When it comes to playing good teams, they can't even fvcking compete. The offensive line is slow; they constantly get manhandled up front and can't even handle 4 man defensive fronts.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: DarrelPowers
Originally posted by: moshquerade
How bout them Giants :) :heart:

Super Bowl bound.

Man, I hope so...

especially for tiki's last season.
Tiki's hanging in there cause he feels strong they are a Bowl bound team.

Going to miss him next year if he does go through with retirement, and I think he will.
When he got that neck zinger last night I thought that might be the end right there.

DarrelPowers

Banned
Oct 24, 2006

Super Bowl bound.

Man, I hope so...

Going to miss him next year if he does go through with retirement, and I think he will.
When he got that neck zinger last night I thought that might be the end right there.

Tiki Barber is the man.

Giants have training camp where I grew up, and in one of his rookie years I remember going to watch them practice. After the practice all the fans were out there lined up to get autographs, and forsome reason, he didnt feel like signing anything. So, he gave his gloves to two kids in the crowd, myself and my next door neighbor. :D

Definetly one of the happiest moments in my childhood... and yeah, I definetly thought he was done after that hit last night. Guess he has a point with that whole "I get beat up way too much to keep doing this" thing.

MrFire8808

Apr 13, 2005

Super Bowl bound.

Man, I hope so...

Tiki Barber is the man.

Giants have training camp where I grew up, and in one of his rookie years I remember going to watch them practice. After the practice all the fans were out there lined up to get autographs, and forsome reason, he didnt feel like signing anything. So, he gave his gloves to two kids in the crowd, myself and my next door neighbor. :D

Definetly one of the happiest moments in my childhood... and yeah, I definetly thought he was done after that hit last night. Guess he has a point with that whole "I get beat up way too much to keep doing this" thing.

That's awesome. Tiki is definatly my favorite player. Just seems like such a cool guy. Not like other players

jlbenedict

Banned
Jul 10, 2005
Originally posted by: MrFire8808

Super Bowl bound.

Man, I hope so...

Tiki Barber is the man.

That's awesome. Tiki is definatly my favorite player. Just seems like such a cool guy. Not like other players

Tiki plays the role model well. I'm sure he is looked up to by many. Thats hard to come by today. The NFL population ranks are full of more thugs with each & every draft.

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: SP33Demon
Too bad you can't bench a coach, lol.
The only problem with what Parcells did is that Romo should've started the season. He isn't on the field, he doesn't make the plays. The players did not perform.